MX23RW : Friday, March 1 18:04:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Slovak First Football League | Gameweek 16
Dec 2, 2023 at 2pm UK
Stadion FC ViOn Zlate Moravce
Zlate Moravce
1 - 2
Zilina
Svec (65' pen.)
Nagy (41'), Sula (70'), Balaj (86'), Duga (90+1'), Majdan (90')
Conka (77')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Essomba (20'), Duris (31')
Minarik (84'), Myslovic (90+4')
Coverage of the Slovak First Football League clash between Zlate Moravce and Zilina.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dunajska Streda 3-0 Zlate Moravce
Saturday, November 25 at 2pm in Slovak First Football League
Last Game: Zilina 1-0 FK Kosice
Saturday, November 25 at 2pm in Slovak First Football League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Zilina win with a probability of 51.19%. A win for Zlate Moravce had a probability of 25.82% and a draw had a probability of 23%.

The most likely scoreline for a Zilina win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.63%) and 0-2 (7.85%). The likeliest Zlate Moravce win was 2-1 (6.52%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.61%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-2 win for Zilina in this match.

Result
Zlate MoravceDrawZilina
25.82% (0.052 0.05) 22.99% (0.0030000000000001 0) 51.19% (-0.056999999999995 -0.06)
Both teams to score 59.28% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.75% (0.033999999999999 0.03)41.25% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.35% (0.034999999999997 0.03)63.65% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
Zlate Moravce Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.76% (0.059000000000012 0.06)29.24% (-0.061 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.8% (0.073 0.07)65.2% (-0.075000000000003 -0.08)
Zilina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.77% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)16.23% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.26% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)45.74% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Zlate Moravce 25.82%
    Zilina 51.2%
    Draw 22.99%
Zlate MoravceDrawZilina
2-1 @ 6.52% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-0 @ 5.83%
2-0 @ 3.59% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.67% (0.008 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.43% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
3-0 @ 1.47% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.3%
Total : 25.82%
1-1 @ 10.61%
2-2 @ 5.93% (0.008 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.75% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.47% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 22.99%
1-2 @ 9.65% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-1 @ 8.63% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-2 @ 7.85% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-3 @ 5.85% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-3 @ 4.76% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-3 @ 3.6% (0.004 0)
1-4 @ 2.66% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
0-4 @ 2.16% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.63% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-5 @ 0.97% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 3.45%
Total : 51.2%

Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 5
Zilina
3-2
Zlate Moravce
Duris (27'), Kopas (84'), Yves Bille (90+7')
Addo (83'), Belanik (90+1')
Mondek (13', 26')
Mijic (79'), Slavik (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Slovan Bratislava21173155163954
2Zilina21124539291040
3Spartak Trnava21123631201139
4DAC Dunajska StredaDunajska Streda21106530201036
5Podbrezova2110473932734
6Banska Bystrica219663729833
7Trencin219663123833
8MFK RuzomberokRuzomberok218762630-431
9Skalica2164111925-622
10FK Kosice2144131844-2616
11Zemplin MichalovceMichalovce2107141541-267
12Zlate Moravce2104171344-314

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!