MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 15:34:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 20, 2022 at 7.30pm UK at Stadio San Vito-Gigi Marulla
Cosenza
2 - 0
Vicenza
Larrivey (46', 67' pen.)
Carraro (17'), Larrivey (68'), Florenzi (90+2'), Rigione (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)

De Maio (85'), Diaw (90+2'), Da Cruz (90+3')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Cosenza Calcio and Vicenza.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cosenza 2-0 Vicenza
Friday, May 20 at 7.30pm in Serie B
Last Game: Cosenza 2-0 Vicenza
Friday, May 20 at 7.30pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cosenza Calcio win with a probability of 43.36%. A draw had a probability of 29.4% and a win for Vicenza had a probability of 27.24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cosenza Calcio win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.93%) and 2-1 (7.99%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (13.19%), while for a Vicenza win it was 0-1 (10.89%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Cosenza Calcio would win this match.

Result
Cosenza CalcioDrawVicenza
43.36% (0.045999999999999 0.05) 29.4% (0.082999999999998 0.08) 27.24% (-0.129 -0.13)
Both teams to score 41.53% (-0.271 -0.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
35.2% (-0.3 -0.3)64.79% (0.3 0.3)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.25% (-0.211 -0.21)83.74% (0.20999999999999 0.21)
Cosenza Calcio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.21% (-0.124 -0.12)29.78% (0.123 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.14% (-0.149 -0.15)65.86% (0.15000000000001 0.15)
Vicenza Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.14% (-0.282 -0.28)40.86% (0.282 0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.57% (-0.255 -0.25)77.43% (0.254 0.25)
Score Analysis
    Cosenza Calcio 43.36%
    Vicenza 27.23%
    Draw 29.39%
Cosenza CalcioDrawVicenza
1-0 @ 14.73% (0.11 0.11)
2-0 @ 8.93% (0.038 0.04)
2-1 @ 7.99% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-0 @ 3.6% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-1 @ 3.23% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.44% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.09% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 0.98% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 1.37%
Total : 43.36%
1-1 @ 13.19%
0-0 @ 12.16% (0.13 0.13)
2-2 @ 3.58% (-0.04 -0.04)
Other @ 0.46%
Total : 29.39%
0-1 @ 10.89% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
1-2 @ 5.9% (-0.047 -0.05)
0-2 @ 4.88% (-0.021 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.76% (-0.027 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.45% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.07% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 1.28%
Total : 27.23%

How you voted: Cosenza vs Vicenza

Cosenza Calcio
42.9%
Draw
42.9%
Vicenza
14.3%
7
Head to Head
May 12, 2022 7.30pm
Vicenza
1-0
Cosenza
Maggio (90')
Maggio (90+5'), Giacomelli (90+6')

Gerbo (35'), Liotti (58'), Matosevic (67'), Vallocchia (90+5')
Feb 12, 2022 1pm
Vicenza
0-0
Cosenza

De Maio (64'), Bikel (87'), Cavion (90+6')

Larrivey (77'), Matosevic (81')
Sep 12, 2021 1pm
Cosenza
2-1
Vicenza
Gori (8'), Caso (61')
Tiritiello (13'), Pandolfi (90+3')
Meggiorini (90+4' pen.)
Padella (38'), Dalmonte (43'), Calderoni (79')
Mar 16, 2021 4pm
Cosenza
1-1
Vicenza
Gliozzi (8')
Gerbo (63'), Sciaudone (90')
Valentini (50')
Lanzafame (42'), Cappelletti (46'), Cinelli (49')
Cappelletti (55')
Dec 6, 2020 8pm
Vicenza
1-1
Cosenza
Meggiorini (71')
Zonta (88')
Tiritiello (86')
Sacko (24'), Petrucci (35'), Corsi (42')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CLecce381914559312871
4Pisa381813748351367
5Brescia381715655352066
6AscoliAscoli381981152421065
7BeneventoBenevento381891162392363
8FrosinoneFrosinone3815131058451358
9Perugia38141684032858
10Ternana38159145861-354
11Cittadella381313123836252
12Parma381116114843549
13Como381114134954-547
14RegginaReggina38139163149-1846
15SPALSPAL38915144654-842
16Cosenza CalcioCosenza38811193659-2335
RVicenza3897223859-2134
RAlessandria38810203759-2234
RCrotone38414204161-2026
RPordenone CalcioPordenone3839262971-4218

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!