MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 08:43:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 29, 2022 at 7pm UK at El Molinon
Sporting Gijon
0 - 1
Las Palmas

Garcia Carrasco (36'), Mecerreyes Campal (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Viera (37' pen.)
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Segunda Division clash between Sporting Gijon and Las Palmas, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sporting Gijon 0-1 Las Palmas
Sunday, May 29 at 7pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Las Palmas 1-2 Tenerife
Saturday, June 4 at 8pm in Segunda Division

We said: Sporting Gijon 1-3 Las Palmas

Gijon have certainly performed impressively in recent weeks to climb away from the threat of relegation, but they face an in-form Las Palmas side desperate for three points to book a playoff place, and we see the visitors prevailing as a result. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Las Palmas win with a probability of 38.59%. A win for Sporting Gijon had a probability of 34% and a draw had a probability of 27.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Las Palmas win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.2%) and 0-2 (7.02%). The likeliest Sporting Gijon win was 1-0 (10.26%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.97%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 11.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Las Palmas in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Las Palmas.

Result
Sporting GijonDrawLas Palmas
34% (0.457 0.46) 27.41% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09) 38.59% (-0.377 -0.38)
Both teams to score 49.43% (0.33799999999999 0.34)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.85% (0.38999999999999 0.39)56.14% (-0.395 -0.39)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.79% (0.314 0.31)77.2% (-0.32000000000001 -0.32)
Sporting Gijon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.91% (0.498 0.5)31.09% (-0.504 -0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.58% (0.58 0.58)67.41% (-0.58499999999999 -0.58)
Las Palmas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.73% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)28.27% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.02% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)63.98% (0.031999999999996 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Sporting Gijon 33.99%
    Las Palmas 38.59%
    Draw 27.41%
Sporting GijonDrawLas Palmas
1-0 @ 10.26% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 7.58% (0.089 0.09)
2-0 @ 6% (0.075 0.08)
3-1 @ 2.95% (0.075 0.08)
3-0 @ 2.34% (0.061 0.06)
3-2 @ 1.86% (0.046 0.05)
Other @ 3.01%
Total : 33.99%
1-1 @ 12.97% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 8.79% (-0.134 -0.13)
2-2 @ 4.79% (0.053 0.05)
Other @ 0.86%
Total : 27.41%
0-1 @ 11.1% (-0.18 -0.18)
1-2 @ 8.2% (-0.023 -0.02)
0-2 @ 7.02% (-0.118 -0.12)
1-3 @ 3.45% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.95% (-0.052 -0.05)
2-3 @ 2.02% (0.021 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.09% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-4 @ 0.93% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 1.83%
Total : 38.59%

How you voted: Sporting Gijon vs Las Palmas

Sporting Gijon
8.3%
Draw
33.3%
Las Palmas
58.3%
12
Head to Head
Dec 5, 2021 7.30pm
Las Palmas
1-0
Sporting Gijon
Berrocal (72' og.)
Cardona (45+1'), Loiodice (53'), Navas (79'), Lemos (90')

Lopez (43'), Gragera (56'), Luis Rodriguez (74')
May 20, 2021 6pm
Nov 29, 2020 8pm
Las Palmas
3-2
Sporting Gijon
Rober (54', 56'), Espiau (84')
Curbelo (72')
Durdevic (24' pen., 35')
Fuego (16'), Lopez (38'), Durdevic (67')
Mar 8, 2020 5.15pm
Sporting Gijon
4-0
Las Palmas
Vazquez (46'), Babin (49'), Costa (73'), Mendez (85')
Perez (1')

Lemos (10')
Lemos (90')
Sep 19, 2019 9pm
Las Palmas
1-0
Sporting Gijon
Pedri (62')
de la Bella (57'), Drole (67'), Lemos (76'), Inigo (79')

Babin (9'), Mendez (12'), Carmona (64'), Garcia (68'), Valiente (72')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Albacete00000000
2Burgos00000000
3AlavesAlaves00000000
4FC AndorraFC Andorra00000000
5CartagenaCartagena00000000
6Granada00000000
7Huesca00000000
8Las PalmasLas Palmas00000000
9Leganes00000000
10Levante00000000
11LugoLugo00000000
12Malaga00000000
13MirandesMirandes00000000
14PonferradinaPonferradina00000000
15Racing de SantanderRacing00000000
16Real Oviedo00000000
17Real ZaragozaZaragoza00000000
18EibarEibar00000000
19Sporting GijonSporting Gijon00000000
20TenerifeTenerife00000000
21UD Ibiza00000000
22Villarreal II00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!