MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 08:34:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 29, 2022 at 7pm UK at Jose Zorrilla
Real Valladolid
3 - 0
Huesca
Weissman (49'), Plata (52'), Aguado (79')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Mateu (36')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Segunda Division clash between Real Valladolid and Huesca, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Real Valladolid 3-0 Huesca
Sunday, May 29 at 7pm in Segunda Division

We said: Real Valladolid 2-1 Huesca

Huesca are certainly capable of making this an uncomfortable match for Real Valladolid, but the home side's quality in the final third of the field should carry them to three points, and it remains to be seen whether that would be enough for them to finish above either Eibar or Almeria to earn promotion back to La Liga. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Real Valladolid win with a probability of 53.82%. A draw had a probability of 24.2% and a win for Huesca had a probability of 21.99%.

The most likely scoreline for a Real Valladolid win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.86%) and 2-1 (9.68%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.5%), while for a Huesca win it was 0-1 (6.84%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 5.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Real Valladolid would win this match.

Result
Real ValladolidDrawHuesca
53.82% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04) 24.18% (0.012 0.01) 21.99% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Both teams to score 50.92%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.78% (-0.017999999999994 -0.02)50.22% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.82% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)72.18% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Real Valladolid Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.42% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)18.58% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.14% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)49.86% (0.035999999999994 0.04)
Huesca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.55% (0.015999999999998 0.02)37.45% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.76% (0.015000000000001 0.02)74.23% (-0.012999999999991 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Real Valladolid 53.82%
    Huesca 21.99%
    Draw 24.18%
Real ValladolidDrawHuesca
1-0 @ 11.71%
2-0 @ 9.86% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.68% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-0 @ 5.53% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.43% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 2.67% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-0 @ 2.33% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 2.29% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
4-2 @ 1.12% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.21%
Total : 53.82%
1-1 @ 11.5% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.96% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-2 @ 4.75% (0.0010000000000003 0)
Other @ 0.97%
Total : 24.18%
0-1 @ 6.84% (0.008 0.01)
1-2 @ 5.65% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 3.36% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 1.85% (0.002 0)
2-3 @ 1.56% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.1% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.65%
Total : 21.99%

How you voted: Real Valladolid vs Huesca

Real Valladolid
90.9%
Draw
9.1%
Huesca
0.0%
22
Head to Head
Dec 3, 2021 8pm
Huesca
3-2
Real Valladolid
Gaich (12'), Miquel (21'), Seoane (80')
Plata (63'), Perez (90+3')
Mesa (25'), Sanchez (35'), Plata (56')
Jan 29, 2021 8pm
Real Valladolid
1-3
Huesca
Toni (90+3')
Michel (33'), Nacho (64')
Mir (37', 50', 57')
Silva (23'), Doumbia (30')
Oct 18, 2020 5.30pm
Huesca
2-2
Real Valladolid
Mir (52'), Ramirez (56')
Maffeo (72')
Bruno (35'), Rubio (51' pen.)
Bruno (12'), Fernandez (89')
Feb 1, 2019 8pm
Huesca
4-0
Real Valladolid
Gallego (19'), Pulido (50'), Gomez (53'), Avila (77')
Cucho (37'), Insua (63'), Galan (69'), Pulido (82'), Musto (83'), Gomez (85')

Anuar (85'), Calero (88')
Oct 7, 2018 11am

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Albacete00000000
2Burgos00000000
3AlavesAlaves00000000
4FC AndorraFC Andorra00000000
5CartagenaCartagena00000000
6Granada00000000
7Huesca00000000
8Las PalmasLas Palmas00000000
9Leganes00000000
10Levante00000000
11LugoLugo00000000
12Malaga00000000
13MirandesMirandes00000000
14PonferradinaPonferradina00000000
15Racing de SantanderRacing00000000
16Real Oviedo00000000
17Real ZaragozaZaragoza00000000
18EibarEibar00000000
19Sporting GijonSporting Gijon00000000
20TenerifeTenerife00000000
21UD Ibiza00000000
22Villarreal II00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!