MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 15:00:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 21, 2022 at 7pm UK at Cartagonova, Cartagena, Murcia
Cartagena
5 - 0
Amorebieta
Castro (18' pen., 65', 68'), Bodiger (44'), Gallar (56')
Bodiger (52')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Larrazabal (19')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Cartagena and Amorebieta.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Amorebieta 1-0 Ponferradina
Saturday, May 28 at 5.15pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cartagena win with a probability of 60.12%. A draw had a probability of 22.6% and a win for Amorebieta had a probability of 17.28%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cartagena win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.39%) and 2-1 (9.76%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.73%), while for an Amorebieta win it was 0-1 (5.9%). The actual scoreline of 5-0 was predicted with a 1.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Cartagena would win this match.

Result
CartagenaDrawAmorebieta
60.12% (0.609 0.61) 22.6% (-0.164 -0.16) 17.28% (-0.447 -0.45)
Both teams to score 48.19% (-0.35 -0.35)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.02% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)49.98% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.03% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)71.96% (0.022999999999996 0.02)
Cartagena Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.77% (0.19900000000001 0.2)16.23% (-0.201 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.26% (0.358 0.36)45.74% (-0.361 -0.36)
Amorebieta Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.53% (-0.556 -0.56)42.47% (0.556 0.56)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.16% (-0.482 -0.48)78.84% (0.48099999999999 0.48)
Score Analysis
    Cartagena 60.11%
    Amorebieta 17.28%
    Draw 22.6%
CartagenaDrawAmorebieta
1-0 @ 12.53% (0.1 0.1)
2-0 @ 11.39% (0.16 0.16)
2-1 @ 9.76% (-0.0080000000000009 -0.01)
3-0 @ 6.91% (0.144 0.14)
3-1 @ 5.92% (0.035 0.04)
4-0 @ 3.14% (0.086 0.09)
4-1 @ 2.69% (0.034 0.03)
3-2 @ 2.53% (-0.024 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.15% (-0.004 -0)
5-0 @ 1.14% (0.039 0.04)
5-1 @ 0.98% (0.019 0.02)
Other @ 1.98%
Total : 60.11%
1-1 @ 10.73% (-0.08 -0.08)
0-0 @ 6.89% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.18% (-0.068000000000001 -0.07)
Other @ 0.8%
Total : 22.6%
0-1 @ 5.9% (-0.085 -0.09)
1-2 @ 4.6% (-0.105 -0.11)
0-2 @ 2.53% (-0.076 -0.08)
1-3 @ 1.31% (-0.051 -0.05)
2-3 @ 1.19% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 1.75%
Total : 17.28%

Head to Head
Oct 16, 2021 3pm
Amorebieta
2-3
Cartagena
Olaetxea (13'), Larrazabal (63')
Larrazabal (38')
Castro (19', 73'), Gallar (90+1')
Cayarga (38'), Delmas (48')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Club Friendlies 1
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
European Under-19s Championship
European Under-19s Championship
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Albacete00000000
2Burgos00000000
3AlavesAlaves00000000
4FC AndorraFC Andorra00000000
5CartagenaCartagena00000000
6Granada00000000
7Huesca00000000
8Las PalmasLas Palmas00000000
9Leganes00000000
10Levante00000000
11LugoLugo00000000
12Malaga00000000
13MirandesMirandes00000000
14PonferradinaPonferradina00000000
15Racing de SantanderRacing00000000
16Real Oviedo00000000
17Real ZaragozaZaragoza00000000
18EibarEibar00000000
19Sporting GijonSporting Gijon00000000
20TenerifeTenerife00000000
21UD Ibiza00000000
22Villarreal II00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!