MX23RW : Friday, May 20 21:28:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Albion Rovers
Annan Athletic
Cowdenbeath
Edinburgh City
Elgin City
Forfar Athletic
Kelty Hearts
Stenhousemuir
Stirling Albion
Stranraer
Mar 16, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Cliftonhill, Coatbridge
Albion Rovers
0 - 0
Kelty Hearts
FT

Jamieson (53')
Ngwenya (58')
Coverage of the Scottish League Two clash between Albion Rovers and Kelty Hearts.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kelty Hearts win with a probability of 59.32%. A draw had a probability of 23.1% and a win for Albion Rovers had a probability of 17.58%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kelty Hearts win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.97%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (11.47%) and 1-2 (9.68%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.94%), while for an Albion Rovers win it was 1-0 (6.18%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood.

Result
Albion RoversDrawKelty Hearts
17.58%23.1%59.32%
Both teams to score 47.27%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.49%51.51%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.68%73.31%
Albion Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.98%43.01%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.7%79.3%
Kelty Hearts Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.96%17.04%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.8%47.2%
Score Analysis
    Albion Rovers 17.58%
    Kelty Hearts 59.32%
    Draw 23.1%
Albion RoversDrawKelty Hearts
1-0 @ 6.18%
2-1 @ 4.62%
2-0 @ 2.61%
3-1 @ 1.3%
3-2 @ 1.15%
Other @ 1.72%
Total : 17.58%
1-1 @ 10.94%
0-0 @ 7.33%
2-2 @ 4.08%
Other @ 0.74%
Total : 23.1%
0-1 @ 12.97%
0-2 @ 11.47%
1-2 @ 9.68%
0-3 @ 6.77%
1-3 @ 5.71%
0-4 @ 3%
1-4 @ 2.53%
2-3 @ 2.41%
2-4 @ 1.07%
0-5 @ 1.06%
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 59.32%

How you voted: Albion Rovers vs Kelty Hearts

Albion Rovers
12.5%
Draw
12.5%
Kelty Hearts
75.0%
8
Head to Head
Mar 12, 2022 3pm
Dec 11, 2021 3pm
Kelty Hearts
6-1
Albion Rovers
Austin (5', 48'), Finlayson (37'), Biabi (52', 74'), Barjonas (79')
O'Donnell (27')
Sep 18, 2021 3pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CKelty Hearts36249368284081
2Forfar AthleticForfar361612857362160
3Annan AthleticAnnan361851364511359
4Edinburgh CityEdinburgh361410124349-652
5StenhousemuirStenhousemuir361310134746149
6StranraerStranraer36138155054-447
7Stirling AlbionStirling36119164146-542
8Albion RoversAlbion Rovers36109173758-2139
9Elgin CityElgin36910173351-1837
10CowdenbeathCowdenbeath3678212849-2129

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!