MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 12:11:26| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alloa Athletic
Annan Athletic
Cove Rangers
Edinburgh City
Falkirk
Hamilton logo
Kelty Hearts
Montrose
Queen of the South
Stirling Albion
Edinburgh City
Scottish League One | Gameweek 16
Dec 9, 2023 at 3pm UK
Meadowbank Stadium
Stirling Albion
Edinburgh
1 - 3
Stirling
Mahon (26')
Khan (90+2'), McConnell (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Thomson (33'), Leitch (45+1'), Cooper (65')
Clark (30'), McGregor (61'), Leitch (68')
Coverage of the Scottish League One clash between Edinburgh City and Stirling Albion.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Edinburgh 3-0 Alloa
Saturday, November 18 at 3pm in Scottish League One
Last Game: Cove Rangers 3-1 Stirling
Saturday, November 18 at 3pm in Scottish League One

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stirling Albion win with a probability of 54.21%. A win for Edinburgh City had a probability of 23.39% and a draw had a probability of 22.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stirling Albion win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.85%) and 0-2 (8.37%). The likeliest Edinburgh City win was 2-1 (6.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.35%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 6.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Stirling Albion would win this match.

Result
Edinburgh CityDrawStirling Albion
23.39% (-0.004999999999999 -0) 22.4% (0.0010000000000012 0) 54.21% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Both teams to score 58.57% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.06% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)40.94% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.67% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)63.33% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Edinburgh City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.97% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)31.02% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.66% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)67.33% (0.010000000000005 0.01)
Stirling Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.92%15.08% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.39% (0.0010000000000048 0)43.61%
Score Analysis
    Edinburgh City 23.39%
    Stirling Albion 54.21%
    Draw 22.39%
Edinburgh CityDrawStirling Albion
2-1 @ 6.06% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-0 @ 5.48%
2-0 @ 3.2% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-1 @ 2.37% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 2.24% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 1.25% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.8%
Total : 23.39%
1-1 @ 10.35%
2-2 @ 5.73% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-0 @ 4.68% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 1.41%
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 22.39%
1-2 @ 9.8%
0-1 @ 8.85% (0.0019999999999989 0)
0-2 @ 8.37% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 6.18%
0-3 @ 5.28% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-3 @ 3.62% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-4 @ 2.92%
0-4 @ 2.5% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-4 @ 1.71% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
1-5 @ 1.11%
0-5 @ 0.95%
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 54.21%

Head to Head
Aug 5, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 1
Stirling
1-0
Edinburgh
Clark (69')

Shanley (35'), MacDonald (68'), Fontaine (88')
Apr 30, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 36
Stirling
5-0
Edinburgh
Banner (14'), Carrick (17' pen., 19', 28'), Leitch (67')

Shanley (60')
Feb 11, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 25
Edinburgh
1-0
Stirling
Hamilton (59')
Travis (44'), Crane (54'), Shanley (87')

Moore (30'), McGregor (45'), Carrick (81'), Hancock (84'), Roberts (87')
Nov 20, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 14
Stirling
1-2
Edinburgh
Carrick (22')
Grant (56')
Grant (75')
Robertson (38' pen.), Murray (79')
McKay (69')
Sep 17, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 7
Edinburgh
2-2
Stirling
Murray (40'), Hilton (60')
Robertson (58'), Murray (72'), Hilton (84'), Crane (90+1')
Leitch (13'), Mackin (69')
Mackin (31'), McGregor (37'), Cummins (80')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FalkirkFalkirk25205063154865
2Hamilton AcademicalHamilton25146551222948
3Alloa AthleticAlloa2512583738-141
4Montrose2611694239339
5Cove Rangers2510784138337
6Kelty Hearts2587103540-531
7Queen of the SouthQotS2685133340-729
8Stirling AlbionStirling2585122839-1129
9Annan AthleticAnnan2657143652-1622
10Edinburgh CityEdinburgh2625193073-435

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!