MX23RW : Tuesday, May 24 08:16:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 14, 2022 at 5pm UK at Akhmat Arena
Akhmat Grozny
1 - 0
Krylia Sovetov
Konate (54')
Semenov (21'), Timofeev (26'), Berisha (44'), Sheliya (90+5')
Semenov (56')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Costanza (31'), Barac (90+5')
Coverage of the Russian Premier League clash between Akhmat Grozny and Krylia Sovetov.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Akhmat Grozny win with a probability of 39.16%. A win for Krylia Sovetov had a probability of 35.04% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for an Akhmat Grozny win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.53%) and 2-0 (6.54%). The likeliest Krylia Sovetov win was 0-1 (8.78%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.24%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Akhmat Grozny in this match.

Result
Akhmat GroznyDrawKrylia Sovetov
39.16% (-0.07 -0.07) 25.8% (0.0010000000000012 0) 35.04% (0.072999999999993 0.07)
Both teams to score 54.77% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.58% (0.014000000000003 0.01)49.42% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.54% (0.013999999999999 0.01)71.46% (-0.012 -0.01)
Akhmat Grozny Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.18% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)24.82% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.59% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)59.4% (0.044000000000004 0.04)
Krylia Sovetov Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.85% (0.049999999999997 0.05)27.14% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.46% (0.066000000000003 0.07)62.54% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Akhmat Grozny 39.16%
    Krylia Sovetov 35.04%
    Draw 25.8%
Akhmat GroznyDrawKrylia Sovetov
1-0 @ 9.39% (-0.014000000000001 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.53% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.54% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.96% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.04% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.58% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 1.38% (-0.004 -0)
4-0 @ 1.06% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 39.16%
1-1 @ 12.24%
0-0 @ 6.74% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-2 @ 5.56% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-3 @ 1.12% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.8%
0-1 @ 8.78% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.98% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.73% (0.013 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.47% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.49% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.42% (0.004 0)
1-4 @ 1.13% (0.004 0)
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 35.04%

Head to Head
Jul 25, 2021 5pm
Krylia Sovetov
1-2
Akhmat Grozny
Sarveli (49')
Ivanisenya (54'), Prutsev (90+3')
Utkin (6'), Konate (20')
Shvets (23'), Utkin (35'), Nizic (62')
Jun 19, 2020 4pm
Krylia Sovetov
2-4
Akhmat Grozny
Burlak (6'), Glushenkov (88')
Chernov (62'), Golenkov (79'), Gatcan (90+1')
Ilyin (55', 66'), Glushakov (61'), Berisha (69')
Berisha (1'), Nizic (72')
Sep 21, 2019 12pm
Akhmat Grozny
1-1
Krylia Sovetov
Ponce (27')
Utsiyev (12'), Roshi (33'), Angel (67')
Karpov (93')
Karpov (45'), Chernov (50')
May 11, 2019 2.30pm
Akhmat Grozny
2-1
Krylia Sovetov
Mbengue (3', 42')
Shvets (55'), Ivanov (93')
Burlak (44')
Rogel (55'), Tkachuk (77'), Rabiu (84'), Burlak (92')
Nov 10, 2018 1.30pm
Krylia Sovetov
1-2
Akhmat Grozny
Kanunnikov (69')
Chicherin (76'), Samardzic (86'), Sobolev (92')
Ravanelli (64'), Ivanov (81')
Semenov (9'), Angel (11'), Mohammadi (59'), Pliev (66')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CZenit St PetersburgZenit30198366283865
2Sochi30175854302456
3Dynamo Moscow30165953411253
4CSKA MoscowCSKA301551042291350
5FC KrasnodarKrasnodar30148842301250
6Lokomotiv MoscowLokomotiv3013984339448
7Akhmat GroznyAkhmat Grozny30133143638-242
8Krylia SovetovKrylia Sovetov30125133936341
9RostovRostov30108124751-438
10Spartak Moscow30108123741-438
11Ural YekaterinburgUral3089132735-833
12Nizhny Novgorod3089132639-1333
13KhimkiKhimki30711123447-1332
14FC UfaUfa30612122940-1130
15Rubin Kazan3085173456-2229
16Arsenal TulaArsenal Tula3058173059-2923

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!