MX23RW : Sunday, May 19 10:28:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
Romanian SuperLiga | Gameweek 6
Apr 24, 2024 at 2.45pm UK
Cluj Arena

Universitatea Cluj
1 - 0
CSM Iasi

Popa (53')
Kelven (49'), Chintes (75'), Oancea (89')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Todoroski (69'), Harrison (90+7')
Coverage of the Romanian SuperLiga clash between Universitatea Cluj and CSM Iasi.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Otelul 1-0 Universitatea Cluj
Sunday, April 21 at 2pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: CSM Iasi 3-1 Voluntari
Saturday, April 20 at 1pm in Romanian SuperLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Universitatea Cluj win with a probability of 55.03%. A draw had a probability of 25.5% and a win for CSM Iasi had a probability of 19.47%.

The most likely scoreline for a Universitatea Cluj win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.36%) and 2-1 (9.2%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.82%), while for a CSM Iasi win it was 0-1 (7.6%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 14.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Universitatea Cluj in this match.

Result
Universitatea ClujDrawCSM Iasi
55.03% (-0.080999999999996 -0.08) 25.5% (0.041 0.04) 19.47% (0.038 0.04)
Both teams to score 43.79% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.14% (-0.097000000000001 -0.1)57.86% (0.094000000000001 0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.42% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)78.58% (0.075000000000003 0.08)
Universitatea Cluj Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.91% (-0.073000000000008 -0.07)21.09% (0.07 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.09% (-0.113 -0.11)53.91% (0.109 0.11)
CSM Iasi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.49% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)44.51% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.46% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)80.53% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Universitatea Cluj 55.01%
    CSM Iasi 19.47%
    Draw 25.49%
Universitatea ClujDrawCSM Iasi
1-0 @ 14.6% (0.02 0.02)
2-0 @ 11.36% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.2% (-0.0089999999999986 -0.01)
3-0 @ 5.9% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.78% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
4-0 @ 2.3% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.93% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.86% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 3.09%
Total : 55.01%
1-1 @ 11.82% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.38% (0.034000000000001 0.03)
2-2 @ 3.73% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 25.49%
0-1 @ 7.6% (0.025 0.03)
1-2 @ 4.79% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-2 @ 3.08% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.29% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 1.01% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.71%
Total : 19.47%

Head to Head
Jan 28, 2024 3pm
Gameweek 23
CSM Iasi
1-0
Universitatea Cluj
Bus (86')
Marchioni (50'), Mihai (57')

Gheorghe (68'), Kelven (80'), Vatajelu (87')
Sep 4, 2023 11am
Gameweek 8
Universitatea Cluj
0-2
CSM Iasi

Bic (41'), Miron (48'), Nistor (65')
Roman (55', 90+3')
Phelipe (28'), Jatoba (60'), Ion (65'), Marchioni (87')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1FCSB9522129349
2CFR Cluj106131914546
3Universitatea CraiovaU Craiova106131814444
4SSC Farul104241920-136
5Sepsi103341717034
6Rapid Bucuresti90181122-1129
Relegation Round
1UTA Arad95221511437
2Otelul9612117436
3HermannstadtHermannstadt9423137634
4Universitatea Cluj93331210233
5Petrolul 529324814-629
6CSM Iasi931578-127
7Botosani94231111025
8Dinamo Bucharest92431012-225
9Voluntari92431110124
10U Craiova 19489135816-822
 
Regular Season
1FCSB30197453282564
2Rapid Bucuresti301510555322355
3CFR Cluj30158754292553
4Universitatea CraiovaU Craiova30131074738949
5Sepsi30127114334943
6SSC Farul30111093738-143
7Universitatea Cluj30101283538-342
8HermannstadtHermannstadt3091383631540
9UTA Arad301010103643-740
10Petrolul 523071492932-335
11Otelul3061683136-534
12CSM Iasi30712113344-1133
13U Craiova 19483094174350-731
14Dinamo Bucharest3085172241-1929
15Voluntari30610143149-1828
16Botosani30312153052-2221


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!