MX23RW : Sunday, March 3 17:50:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
U Craiova 1948
Romanian SuperLiga | Gameweek 19
Dec 11, 2023 at 3pm UK
Paksi FC Stadion
U Craiova 1948
2 - 0
Botosani
Lacroix (20'), Bauza (76')
Padula (38'), Baeten (45+2'), Blanuta (81')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the Romanian SuperLiga clash between U Craiova 1948 and Botosani.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Universitatea Cluj 2-1 U Craiova 1948
Sunday, December 3 at 2pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Botosani 0-0 Rapid Bucuresti
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in Romanian SuperLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a U Craiova 1948 win with a probability of 52.7%. A draw had a probability of 23.9% and a win for Botosani had a probability of 23.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a U Craiova 1948 win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.72%) and 2-0 (9.18%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.34%), while for a Botosani win it was 0-1 (6.62%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 9.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that U Craiova 1948 would win this match.

Result
U Craiova 1948DrawBotosani
52.7% (0.17299999999999 0.17) 23.9% (-0.012 -0.01) 23.4% (-0.164 -0.16)
Both teams to score 53.55% (-0.152 -0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.41% (-0.108 -0.11)47.59% (0.105 0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.2% (-0.101 -0.1)69.79% (0.099000000000004 0.1)
U Craiova 1948 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.98% (0.024000000000001 0.02)18.02% (-0.026 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.1% (0.045000000000002 0.05)48.89% (-0.047000000000004 -0.05)
Botosani Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.32% (-0.20700000000001 -0.21)34.67% (0.205 0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.6% (-0.218 -0.22)71.4% (0.21599999999999 0.22)
Score Analysis
    U Craiova 1948 52.69%
    Botosani 23.4%
    Draw 23.9%
U Craiova 1948DrawBotosani
1-0 @ 10.7% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
2-1 @ 9.72% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-0 @ 9.18% (0.056000000000001 0.06)
3-1 @ 5.55% (0.008 0.01)
3-0 @ 5.24% (0.037 0.04)
3-2 @ 2.94% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.38% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-0 @ 2.25% (0.017 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.26% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.48%
Total : 52.69%
1-1 @ 11.34%
0-0 @ 6.25% (0.028 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.15% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.04% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 23.9%
0-1 @ 6.62% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.01% (-0.035 -0.04)
0-2 @ 3.5% (-0.023 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.12% (-0.025 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.82% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.24% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 2.1%
Total : 23.4%

Head to Head
Aug 5, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 4
Botosani
0-1
U Craiova 1948

Mutombo (45+10'), Fernando Dragu (80')
Bauza (45+14')
Bahassa (14'), Henriques (80'), Asamoah (89'), Compagnucci (90+2'), Popa (90+3'), Pop (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FCSB28187352242861
2Rapid Bucuresti28149550311951
3CFR Cluj29148753292450
4Universitatea CraiovaU Craiova2812974436845
5SSC Farul2911993738-142
6Universitatea Cluj29101183538-341
7HermannstadtHermannstadt2991373630640
8UTA Arad29101093642-640
9Sepsi28107113733437
10Petrolul 522871472829-135
11Otelul2961583035-533
12CSM Iasi29711113243-1132
13U Craiova 19482994164248-631
14Voluntari2869133145-1427
15Dinamo Bucharest2975172141-2026
16Botosani29311153052-2220

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!