MX23RW : Friday, March 1 01:34:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Crystal Palace logo
Premier League | Gameweek 15
Dec 6, 2023 at 7.30pm UK
Selhurst Park
Bournemouth logo
Crystal Palace
0 - 2
Bournemouth

Edouard (45')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Senesi (25'), Moore (90+1')
Senesi (53'), Zabarnyi (63'), Ouattara (83')
The Match
Match Report
Marcos Senesi got up to score Bournemouth's first headed league goal of the season before Kieffer Moore sealed a 2-0 win for the Cherries over Crystal Palace.
Preview
Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Premier League clash between Crystal Palace and Bournemouth, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: West Ham 1-1 Crystal Palace
Sunday, December 3 at 2pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Crystal Palace win with a probability of 47.96%. A win for Bournemouth had a probability of 27.04% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Crystal Palace win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.4%) and 2-0 (8.36%). The likeliest Bournemouth win was 0-1 (7.51%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.87%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 4.2% likelihood.

Result
Crystal PalaceDrawBournemouth
47.96% (0.53700000000001 0.54) 25.01% (-0.196 -0.2) 27.04% (-0.342 -0.34)
Both teams to score 53.62% (0.347 0.35)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.79% (0.583 0.58)49.21% (-0.584 -0.58)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.72% (0.523 0.52)71.28% (-0.524 -0.52)
Crystal Palace Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.45% (0.467 0.47)20.55% (-0.469 -0.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.93% (0.73399999999999 0.73)53.07% (-0.736 -0.74)
Bournemouth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.5% (0.039000000000001 0.04)32.5% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.97% (0.045999999999999 0.05)69.03% (-0.047999999999988 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Crystal Palace 47.95%
    Bournemouth 27.04%
    Draw 25%
Crystal PalaceDrawBournemouth
1-0 @ 10.56% (-0.11 -0.11)
2-1 @ 9.4% (0.056000000000001 0.06)
2-0 @ 8.36% (0.041 0.04)
3-1 @ 4.96% (0.1 0.1)
3-0 @ 4.41% (0.084000000000001 0.08)
3-2 @ 2.79% (0.059 0.06)
4-1 @ 1.96% (0.066 0.07)
4-0 @ 1.74% (0.057 0.06)
4-2 @ 1.1% (0.039 0.04)
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 47.95%
1-1 @ 11.87% (-0.1 -0.1)
0-0 @ 6.68% (-0.161 -0.16)
2-2 @ 5.28% (0.037 0.04)
3-3 @ 1.04% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25%
0-1 @ 7.51% (-0.172 -0.17)
1-2 @ 6.67% (-0.048 -0.05)
0-2 @ 4.22% (-0.092 -0.09)
1-3 @ 2.5% (-0.015 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.98% (0.016 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.58% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 27.04%

How you voted: Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth

Crystal Palace
54.3%
Draw
20.7%
Bournemouth
25.0%
140
Head to Head
May 13, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 36
Crystal Palace
2-0
Bournemouth
Eze (39', 58')

Brooks (90+4'), Lerma (90+2')
Dec 31, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 18
Bournemouth
0-2
Crystal Palace
Ayew (19'), Eze (36')
Sep 15, 2020 7.45pm
Second Round
Bournemouth
0-0
Crystal Palace
Bournemouth win 11-10 on penalties
Kelly (90+3')
Jun 20, 2020 7.45pm
Dec 3, 2019 7.30pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham2611694046-639
9Wolverhampton WanderersWolves26115104040038
10Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
11Chelsea25105104241135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Everton2687112834-625
16Brentford2674153748-1125
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2634192266-4413

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!