MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 07:53:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
King's Lynn
National League North | Gameweek 8
Sep 5, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
The Walks

King's Lynn
2 - 2
Brackley Town

Botelho Fatadjo (9'), Cybulski (48')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Crawford (58'), Armson (90+2')
Coverage of the National League North clash between King's Lynn Town and Brackley Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Farsley Celtic 0-0 King's Lynn
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 2-0 Warrington Town
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a King's Lynn Town win with a probability of 41.88%. A win for Brackley Town had a probability of 31.72% and a draw had a probability of 26.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a King's Lynn Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.74%) and 2-0 (7.43%). The likeliest Brackley Town win was 0-1 (9.02%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.55%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood.

Result
King's Lynn TownDrawBrackley Town
41.88% (0.361 0.36) 26.4% (0.105 0.11) 31.72% (-0.469 -0.47)
Both teams to score 51.95% (-0.50700000000001 -0.51)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.34% (-0.574 -0.57)52.66% (0.57 0.57)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.7% (-0.491 -0.49)74.3% (0.48999999999999 0.49)
King's Lynn Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.14% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)24.86% (0.071000000000002 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.54% (-0.101 -0.1)59.46% (0.097999999999999 0.1)
Brackley Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.14% (-0.60799999999999 -0.61)30.86% (0.604 0.6)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.86% (-0.72 -0.72)67.14% (0.717 0.72)
Score Analysis
    King's Lynn Town 41.87%
    Brackley Town 31.72%
    Draw 26.39%
King's Lynn TownDrawBrackley Town
1-0 @ 10.67% (0.21 0.21)
2-1 @ 8.74% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
2-0 @ 7.43% (0.137 0.14)
3-1 @ 4.05% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-0 @ 3.45% (0.056 0.06)
3-2 @ 2.38% (-0.041 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.41% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 1.2% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 41.87%
1-1 @ 12.55% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
0-0 @ 7.67% (0.172 0.17)
2-2 @ 5.14% (-0.077000000000001 -0.08)
3-3 @ 0.93% (-0.032 -0.03)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.39%
0-1 @ 9.02% (0.053000000000001 0.05)
1-2 @ 7.38% (-0.096 -0.1)
0-2 @ 5.3% (-0.058000000000001 -0.06)
1-3 @ 2.89% (-0.087 -0.09)
0-3 @ 2.08% (-0.058 -0.06)
2-3 @ 2.01% (-0.065 -0.07)
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 31.72%

How you voted: King's Lynn vs Brackley Town

King's Lynn Town
50.0%
Draw
0.0%
Brackley Town
50.0%
6
Head to Head
Mar 14, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 24
Brackley Town
1-1
King's Lynn
Rooney (8')
Crowther (59')
Aug 16, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 3
King's Lynn
2-1
Brackley Town
Omotayo (66', 89')
Dean (22')
Mar 28, 2020 3pm
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!