MX23RW : Friday, March 1 17:33:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League North | Gameweek 22
Jan 9, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
ProKit UK Stadium
Bishop's Stortford
2 - 3
South Shields
Crichlow (45+3'), Foxley (76')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Blackett (17'), Woods (84', 89')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Bishop's Stortford and South Shields.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-3 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, January 6 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 1-1 Warrington Town
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a South Shields win with a probability of 51.24%. A win for Bishop's Stortford had a probability of 25.67% and a draw had a probability of 23.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a South Shields win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.8%) and 0-2 (7.95%). The likeliest Bishop's Stortford win was 2-1 (6.5%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.69%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that South Shields would win this match.

Result
Bishop's StortfordDrawSouth Shields
25.67% (-1.107 -1.11) 23.08% (-0.372 -0.37) 51.24% (1.475 1.47)
Both teams to score 58.79% (0.224 0.22)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.17% (0.774 0.77)41.83% (-0.777 -0.78)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.77% (0.776 0.78)64.23% (-0.779 -0.78)
Bishop's Stortford Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.34% (-0.43300000000001 -0.43)29.66% (0.43 0.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.29% (-0.527 -0.53)65.71% (0.524 0.52)
South Shields Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.58% (0.82599999999999 0.83)16.42% (-0.829 -0.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.91% (1.475 1.48)46.09% (-1.478 -1.48)
Score Analysis
    Bishop's Stortford 25.68%
    South Shields 51.24%
    Draw 23.08%
Bishop's StortfordDrawSouth Shields
2-1 @ 6.5% (-0.204 -0.2)
1-0 @ 5.92% (-0.283 -0.28)
2-0 @ 3.6% (-0.217 -0.22)
3-1 @ 2.63% (-0.115 -0.12)
3-2 @ 2.38% (-0.037 -0.04)
3-0 @ 1.46% (-0.107 -0.11)
Other @ 3.19%
Total : 25.68%
1-1 @ 10.69% (-0.2 -0.2)
2-2 @ 5.87% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-0 @ 4.87% (-0.172 -0.17)
3-3 @ 1.43% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 23.08%
1-2 @ 9.66% (0.084 0.08)
0-1 @ 8.8% (-0.062000000000001 -0.06)
0-2 @ 7.95% (0.162 0.16)
1-3 @ 5.82% (0.207 0.21)
0-3 @ 4.79% (0.225 0.23)
2-3 @ 3.54% (0.085 0.09)
1-4 @ 2.63% (0.162 0.16)
0-4 @ 2.16% (0.158 0.16)
2-4 @ 1.6% (0.081 0.08)
1-5 @ 0.95% (0.083 0.08)
Other @ 3.36%
Total : 51.24%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Tamworth36236757203775
2Scunthorpe UnitedScunthorpe35198861283365
3Chorley34178958382059
4Chester FCChester361611945261959
5Brackley Town361781145331259
6Alfreton TownAlfreton351691057411657
7Boston UnitedBoston3615111048371156
8Hereford UnitedHereford35167124447-355
9Curzon AshtonCurzon Ashton36159124642454
10Scarborough AthleticScarborough Ath36166144442254
11South Shields351581256431353
12Warrington Town351410115143852
13Buxton35138145246647
14Peterborough SportsP'boro Sports34138134546-147
15Spennymoor TownSpennymoor34137144851-346
16Farsley CelticFarsley Celtic351112123240-845
17Blyth Spartans351110145153-243
18Rushall Olympic34108164756-938
19SouthportSouthport34115183863-2538
20King's Lynn TownKing's Lynn35813144054-1437
21Banbury UnitedBanbury33107163053-2337
22Darlington3597193160-2934
23Gloucester CityGloucester City3688203959-2032
24Bishop's StortfordBishop's Stortford3352262973-4417

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!