MX23RW : Friday, February 23 07:26:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Angers
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 17
Dec 5, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Stade Raymond Kopa
Angers
1 - 0
Grenoble
Diony (34')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Angers and Grenoble.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ajaccio 1-1 Angers
Saturday, December 2 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Laval 1-1 Grenoble
Saturday, December 2 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Angers win with a probability of 47.63%. A draw had a probability of 27.3% and a win for Grenoble had a probability of 25.08%.

The most likely scoreline for an Angers win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.52%) and 2-1 (8.83%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.7%), while for a Grenoble win it was 0-1 (9.14%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 13.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Angers in this match.

Result
AngersDrawGrenoble
47.63% (0.009999999999998 0.01) 27.28% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 25.08% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Both teams to score 45.38% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.85% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)59.15% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.41% (0.004999999999999 0)79.58% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Angers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.08% (0.007000000000005 0.01)24.91% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.46% (0.011000000000003 0.01)59.54% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Grenoble Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.44% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)39.56%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.75% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)76.24% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Score Analysis
    Angers 47.63%
    Grenoble 25.08%
    Draw 27.28%
AngersDrawGrenoble
1-0 @ 13.69%
2-0 @ 9.52% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-1 @ 8.83% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-0 @ 4.41% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-1 @ 4.09% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-2 @ 1.9%
4-0 @ 1.53% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 1.42% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 47.63%
1-1 @ 12.7%
0-0 @ 9.85% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-2 @ 4.09%
Other @ 0.64%
Total : 27.28%
0-1 @ 9.14% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
1-2 @ 5.89% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 4.24% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 1.82%
0-3 @ 1.31% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 1.27%
Other @ 1.42%
Total : 25.08%

How you voted: Angers vs Grenoble

Angers
72.7%
Draw
27.3%
Grenoble
0.0%
11
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Auxerre25148350252550
2Angers25144738261246
3Laval2511862825341
4Grenoble25101053526940
5Saint-EtienneSt Etienne2511592922738
6Ajaccio2510782625137
7Caen2510693332136
8AmiensAmiens259972124-336
9Rodez AFRodez AF259883936335
10GuingampGuingamp259883128335
11Paris FCParis FC259793130134
12PauPau2581073738-134
13Bordeaux2596102832-432
14Concarneau2595112530-532
15Troyes257992933-430
16Bastia2586112730-329
17DunkerqueDunkerque2576122236-1427
18Quevilly2559113437-324
19Annecy2558122636-1023
20Valenciennes2529141735-1815

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!