MX23RW : Monday, February 26 14:37:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Israeli Premier League | Gameweek 6
Dec 2, 2023 at 2.45pm UK
Winner Stadium
Hapoel Hadera
3 - 0
Maccabi Petah Tikva
Madmon (21', 54', 59')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Zargary (68'), Teper (75')
Coverage of the Israeli Premier League clash between Hapoel Hadera and Maccabi Petah Tikva.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ashdod 0-1 Hapoel Hadera
Saturday, September 30 at 5.45pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: Maccabi Petah Tikva 5-1 Bnei Sakhnin
Saturday, September 30 at 5.30pm in Israeli Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Maccabi Petah Tikva win with a probability of 51.4%. A draw had a probability of 25.3% and a win for Hapoel Hadera had a probability of 23.29%.

The most likely scoreline for a Maccabi Petah Tikva win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.74%) and 1-2 (9.43%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12%), while for a Hapoel Hadera win it was 1-0 (7.64%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 1.2% likelihood.

Result
Hapoel HaderaDrawMaccabi Petah Tikva
23.29% (0.038 0.04) 25.3% (0.023999999999997 0.02) 51.4% (-0.066000000000003 -0.07)
Both teams to score 49.15% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.65% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)53.35% (0.058999999999997 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.1% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)74.89% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
Hapoel Hadera Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.03% (0.0010000000000048 0)37.96% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.26%74.73% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Maccabi Petah Tikva Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.23% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)20.77% (0.050999999999998 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.59% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)53.41% (0.079999999999998 0.08)
Score Analysis
    Hapoel Hadera 23.29%
    Maccabi Petah Tikva 51.4%
    Draw 25.3%
Hapoel HaderaDrawMaccabi Petah Tikva
1-0 @ 7.64% (0.019 0.02)
2-1 @ 5.81% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
2-0 @ 3.7% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
3-1 @ 1.88% (0.002 0)
3-2 @ 1.48% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 1.19% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 1.6%
Total : 23.29%
1-1 @ 12% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.88% (0.018 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.57% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 25.3%
0-1 @ 12.39% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-2 @ 9.74% (-0.0080000000000009 -0.01)
1-2 @ 9.43% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-3 @ 5.1% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.94% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.39% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-4 @ 2.01% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.94% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
2-4 @ 0.94% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 51.4%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Maccabi HaifaM. Haifa23165253163752
2Maccabi Tel AvivM. Tel Aviv23165247192852
3Hapoel Be'er ShevaH. Be'er Sheva23134643182543
4Hapoel HaifaH. Haifa2312563428641
5Bnei Sakhnin2371152529-431
6Maccabi Bnei RainaM. Bnei Raina227872423129
7Maccabi Petah TikvaM. Petah Tikva2385102939-1029
8Maccabi NetanyaM. Netanya2374122536-1125
9Hapoel JerusalemH. Jerusalem2366112431-724
10Beitar JerusalemBeitar2376103132-123
11Hapoel Tel AvivH. Tel Aviv2366112937-823
12Hapoel HaderaH. Hadera2364131736-1922
13Ashdod2356121938-1921
14Hapoel Petah TikvaH. Petah Tikva2237121533-1816

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!