MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 06:47:04| >> :300:86500:86500:
Volos
Greek Superleague | Gameweek 13
Dec 3, 2023 at 2.30pm UK
Dimotiko Stadio Neapolis Volou
Olympiacos
Volos
2 - 2
Olympiacos
Moraitis (20'), Manuel Garcia (51' pen.)
Migas (38'), Kostic (42'), Trouillet (47'), Aslanidis (60'), Comba (76'), Cornette (81')
Migas (45+12')
FT(HT: 1-1)
El Kaabi (44' pen.), Kalogeropoulos (54' og.)
Masouras (28'), Fortounis (66'), El Kaabi (90+1')
Retsos (18')
Coverage of the Greek Superleague clash between Volos and Olympiacos.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Volos 1-0 Panserraikos
Wednesday, November 29 at 3pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Freiburg 5-0 Olympiacos
Thursday, November 30 at 5.45pm in Europa League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Olympiacos win with a probability of 62.64%. A draw had a probability of 22.4% and a win for Volos had a probability of 14.95%.

The most likely scoreline for a Olympiacos win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.06%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (12.69%) and 1-2 (9.48%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.5%), while for a Volos win it was 1-0 (5.81%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood.

Result
VolosDrawOlympiacos
14.95% (-1.074 -1.07) 22.4% (-0.366 -0.37) 62.64% (1.439 1.44)
Both teams to score 43.97% (-1.265 -1.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.97% (-0.41699999999999 -0.42)53.03% (0.417 0.42)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.38% (-0.354 -0.35)74.62% (0.354 0.35)
Volos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.61% (-1.739 -1.74)47.38% (1.74 1.74)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.22% (-1.329 -1.33)82.77% (1.329 1.33)
Olympiacos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.57% (0.348 0.35)16.43% (-0.349 -0.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.9% (0.627 0.63)46.1% (-0.627 -0.63)
Score Analysis
    Volos 14.95%
    Olympiacos 62.63%
    Draw 22.4%
VolosDrawOlympiacos
1-0 @ 5.81% (-0.192 -0.19)
2-1 @ 3.92% (-0.283 -0.28)
2-0 @ 2.17% (-0.184 -0.18)
3-1 @ 0.98% (-0.123 -0.12)
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 14.95%
1-1 @ 10.5% (-0.22 -0.22)
0-0 @ 7.78% (0.127 0.13)
2-2 @ 3.54% (-0.212 -0.21)
Other @ 0.58%
Total : 22.4%
0-1 @ 14.06% (0.39 0.39)
0-2 @ 12.69% (0.49 0.49)
1-2 @ 9.48% (-0.087 -0.09)
0-3 @ 7.65% (0.384 0.38)
1-3 @ 5.71% (0.015 0.01)
0-4 @ 3.45% (0.211 0.21)
1-4 @ 2.58% (0.036 0.04)
2-3 @ 2.13% (-0.101 -0.1)
0-5 @ 1.25% (0.09 0.09)
2-4 @ 0.96% (-0.034 -0.03)
1-5 @ 0.93% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 1.74%
Total : 62.63%

Head to Head
Apr 30, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 7
Olympiacos
5-0
Volos
Ntoi (19'), Kasami (25'), Biel (45'), Bakambu (61'), El-Arabi (68')
Mar 19, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 1
Volos
0-3
Olympiacos
Kasami (7'), Bakambu (36'), Fortounis (81')
Jan 8, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 17
Volos
0-4
Olympiacos
Biel (7' pen.), In-beom (22'), Bakambu (45'), El-Arabi (75')
Sep 11, 2022 4.30pm
Gameweek 4
Olympiacos
1-1
Volos
El-Arabi (76')
Ozegovic (29')
Feb 20, 2022 3.15pm
Gameweek 24
Volos
0-1
Olympiacos

Alho (88'), van Weert (90+3')
Valbuena (81')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1AEK AthensAEK Athens24167153203355
2PAOKPAOK23163459203951
3PanathinaikosPanathinaikos23163457183951
4OlympiacosOlympiacos23153551222947
5Aris ThessalonikiAris23115734241038
6LamiaLamia249783439-534
7Asteras TripolisAsteras2393113139-830
8Panserraikos2459102642-1624
9AtromitosAtromitos2459102542-1724
10OFI CreteOFI Crete2358102137-1623
11PanetolikosPanetolikos2347122239-1719
12Volos2338122143-2217
13PAS GianninaPAS Giannina2337132041-2116
14Kifisia2337132250-2816

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!