MX23RW : Monday, August 15 04:54:51| >> :600:275271:275271:
Jul 7, 2022 at 5pm UK at Aukštaitijos stadionas
Panevezys
0 - 0
Milsami

Wanderson (32'), Stanulevicius (36'), Cukovic (72')
Stanulevicius (65')
FT
Coverage of the Europa Conference League First Qualifying Round clash between Panevezys and Milsami.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: FK Vojvodina 1-0 Panevezys
Thursday, July 29 at 7pm in Europa Conference League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Milsami 0-5 Elfsborg
Thursday, July 29 at 6pm in Europa Conference League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Panevezys win with a probability of 42.71%. A win for Milsami had a probability of 33.3% and a draw had a probability of 24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Panevezys win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.81%) and 2-0 (6.35%). The likeliest Milsami win was 1-2 (7.76%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.01%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.8% likelihood.

Result
PanevezysDrawMilsami
42.71% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 23.99% (0.00099999999999767 0) 33.3% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Both teams to score 60.71% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.48% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)41.52% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.08% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)63.92% (0.014999999999993 0.01)
Panevezys Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.32% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)19.68% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.33% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)51.67% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Milsami Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.58% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)24.41% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.16% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)58.83% (0.020000000000003 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Panevezys 42.71%
    Milsami 33.3%
    Draw 23.98%
PanevezysDrawMilsami
2-1 @ 8.95% (0.0010000000000012 0)
1-0 @ 7.81% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-0 @ 6.35% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-1 @ 4.85% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 3.44% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 3.42% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 1.97%
4-0 @ 1.4% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.39% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.13%
Total : 42.71%
1-1 @ 11.01% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.31% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-0 @ 4.8% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-3 @ 1.61% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 23.98%
1-2 @ 7.76% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-1 @ 6.77% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 4.78%
1-3 @ 3.65% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
2-3 @ 2.97% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-3 @ 2.25% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-4 @ 1.29% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 1.05% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.79%
Total : 33.3%

rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!