MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 10:59:04| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 16, 2022 at 5pm UK at Viking Stadion
Viking FK
3 - 0
Jerv
Berisha (73' pen.), Brekalo (84'), Traore (86')
Tripic (35'), Stensness (59'), Tangen (67'), Sandberg (78')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Hustad (34'), Novak (90')
Hustad (36')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Viking FK and Jerv.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Stromsgodset 3-2 Viking FK
Saturday, May 28 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Next Game: Viking FK vs. Sandefjord
Sunday, June 19 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Jerv 0-5 Sarpsborg
Sunday, May 29 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Next Game: Jerv vs. HamKam
Sunday, June 19 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Viking FK win with a probability of 72.82%. A draw had a probability of 16% and a win for Jerv had a probability of 11.18%.

The most likely scoreline for a Viking FK win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.37%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.32%) and 3-0 (8.76%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.36%), while for a Jerv win it was 1-2 (3.3%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Viking FK would win this match.

Result
Viking FKDrawJerv
72.82% (1.526 1.53) 16% (-0.606 -0.61) 11.18% (-0.918 -0.92)
Both teams to score 54.57% (-0.876 -0.88)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.64% (0.413 0.41)33.35% (-0.411 -0.41)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.87% (0.471 0.47)55.13% (-0.46899999999999 -0.47)
Viking FK Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.06% (0.429 0.43)7.93% (-0.426 -0.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
71.96% (1.068 1.07)28.04% (-1.065 -1.07)
Jerv Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.27% (-1.232 -1.23)40.72% (1.233 1.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.69% (-1.123 -1.12)77.3% (1.125 1.13)
Score Analysis
    Viking FK 72.81%
    Jerv 11.18%
    Draw 16%
Viking FKDrawJerv
2-0 @ 10.37% (0.21 0.21)
2-1 @ 9.32% (-0.127 -0.13)
3-0 @ 8.76% (0.352 0.35)
1-0 @ 8.19% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 7.87% (0.058 0.06)
4-0 @ 5.55% (0.333 0.33)
4-1 @ 4.99% (0.139 0.14)
3-2 @ 3.54% (-0.094 -0.09)
5-0 @ 2.81% (0.223 0.22)
5-1 @ 2.53% (0.12 0.12)
4-2 @ 2.24% (-0.012 -0.01)
6-0 @ 1.19% (0.117 0.12)
5-2 @ 1.14% (0.017 0.02)
6-1 @ 1.07% (0.072 0.07)
Other @ 3.26%
Total : 72.81%
1-1 @ 7.36% (-0.257 -0.26)
2-2 @ 4.19% (-0.202 -0.2)
0-0 @ 3.23% (-0.07 -0.07)
3-3 @ 1.06% (-0.065 -0.07)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 16%
1-2 @ 3.3% (-0.232 -0.23)
0-1 @ 2.9% (-0.165 -0.17)
0-2 @ 1.3% (-0.121 -0.12)
2-3 @ 1.25% (-0.106 -0.11)
1-3 @ 0.99% (-0.106 -0.11)
Other @ 1.43%
Total : 11.18%

rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Champions League
Championship
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1MoldeMolde18133238172142
2Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt18114348202837
3Lillestrom18114332161637
4RosenborgRosenborg1897236221434
5Viking FKViking FK188553225729
6Valerenga FotballValerenga188373027327
7StromsgodsetStromsgodset177462426-225
8FK HaugesundHaugesund186482930-122
9Tromso ILTromso174942329-621
10SandefjordSandefjord186393139-821
11Aalesund185671927-821
12Odd1862101933-1420
13HamKam1831052122-119
14Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg1861113235-319
15Jerv1842121438-2414
16KristiansundKristiansund1813141537-226

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!