MX23RW : Friday, July 1 01:52:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 22, 2022 at 4pm UK at MCH Arena
Midtjylland
3 - 2
Randers
Isaksen (8'), Dreyer (37'), Evander (80')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Kehinde (42'), Dalsgaard (72' og.)
Kopplin (45'), Piesinger (79')
Coverage of the Danish Superliga clash between FC Midtjylland and Randers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Midtjylland 3-2 Randers
Sunday, May 22 at 4pm in Danish Superliga
Next Game: Midtjylland vs. Randers
Friday, July 15 at 6pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Midtjylland 3-2 Randers
Sunday, May 22 at 4pm in Danish Superliga
Next Game: Midtjylland vs. Randers
Friday, July 15 at 6pm in Danish Superliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FC Midtjylland win with a probability of 55.86%. A draw had a probability of 22.7% and a win for Randers had a probability of 21.43%.

The most likely scoreline for a FC Midtjylland win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.16%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.88%) and 2-0 (9.37%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.71%), while for a Randers win it was 0-1 (5.81%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 3.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that FC Midtjylland would win this match.

Result
FC MidtjyllandDrawRanders
55.86% (-1.384 -1.38) 22.71% (0.581 0.58) 21.43% (0.798 0.8)
Both teams to score 54.84% (-0.732 -0.73)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.35% (-1.55 -1.55)44.64% (1.546 1.55)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.99% (-1.515 -1.52)67.01% (1.511 1.51)
FC Midtjylland Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.18% (-0.991 -0.99)15.82% (0.989 0.99)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.01% (-1.86 -1.86)44.99% (1.855 1.86)
Randers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.14% (-0.10499999999999 -0.1)34.86% (0.099999999999994 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.4% (-0.111 -0.11)71.59% (0.10600000000001 0.11)
Score Analysis
    FC Midtjylland 55.85%
    Randers 21.43%
    Draw 22.7%
FC MidtjyllandDrawRanders
1-0 @ 10.16% (0.324 0.32)
2-1 @ 9.88% (-0.040999999999999 -0.04)
2-0 @ 9.37% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-1 @ 6.07% (-0.238 -0.24)
3-0 @ 5.76% (-0.21 -0.21)
3-2 @ 3.2% (-0.135 -0.14)
4-1 @ 2.8% (-0.211 -0.21)
4-0 @ 2.66% (-0.193 -0.19)
4-2 @ 1.48% (-0.116 -0.12)
5-1 @ 1.03% (-0.118 -0.12)
5-0 @ 0.98% (-0.108 -0.11)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 55.85%
1-1 @ 10.71% (0.32 0.32)
0-0 @ 5.51% (0.36 0.36)
2-2 @ 5.21% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-3 @ 1.12% (-0.051 -0.05)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 22.7%
0-1 @ 5.81% (0.364 0.36)
1-2 @ 5.65% (0.154 0.15)
0-2 @ 3.06% (0.184 0.18)
1-3 @ 1.98% (0.049 0.05)
2-3 @ 1.83% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.08% (0.062 0.06)
Other @ 2.02%
Total : 21.43%

Head to Head
Apr 13, 2022 5.30pm
Randers
1-3
Midtjylland
Kehinde (90+2')
Kopplin (78')
Charles (17'), Dalsgaard (45'), Dreyer (82')
Oct 31, 2021 1pm
Randers
1-3
Midtjylland
Odey (53')
Odey (26'), Berg Johnsen (71'), Piesinger (77')
Onyedika (15', 39'), Evander (65')
Sisto (26'), Lind (44'), Dalsgaard (51'), Paulinho (61')
Sep 26, 2021 1pm
May 16, 2021 12pm
Midtjylland
1-1
Randers
Evander (80')
Sviatchenko (45+2')
Hammershoj-Mistrati (45+2' pen.)
Graves (53'), Egho (70'), Greve (72'), Kopplin (88')
Apr 19, 2021 6pm
Randers
0-0
Midtjylland

Nielsen (86')

Kaba (50'), Cajuste (58'), Sviatchenko (74')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!