MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 18:17:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Midtjylland
Danish Superliga | Gameweek 3
Apr 14, 2024 at 5pm UK
MCH Arena
FC Copenhagen

Midtjylland
2 - 2
Copenhagen

Franculino (20'), Osorio (41')
Dalsgaard (85')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Cornelius (11'), Diks (90+5' pen.)
Lerager (27'), Elyounoussi (36')
Coverage of the Danish Superliga clash between FC Midtjylland and Copenhagen.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aarhus 0-1 Midtjylland
Sunday, April 7 at 5pm in Danish Superliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FC Midtjylland win with a probability of 49.92%. A win for Copenhagen had a probability of 27.47% and a draw had a probability of 22.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a FC Midtjylland win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.64%) and 2-0 (7.11%). The likeliest Copenhagen win was 1-2 (6.77%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.16%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood.

Result
FC MidtjyllandDrawCopenhagen
49.92% (0.039999999999999 0.04) 22.61% (0.0030000000000001 0) 27.47% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Both teams to score 62.17% (-0.047000000000004 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.89% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)38.11% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.62% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)60.38% (0.044999999999995 0.04)
FC Midtjylland Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.47% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)15.53%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.54% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)44.45% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Copenhagen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.6% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)26.4% (0.053000000000001 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.44% (-0.070999999999998 -0.07)61.56% (0.067999999999998 0.07)
Score Analysis
    FC Midtjylland 49.92%
    Copenhagen 27.47%
    Draw 22.6%
FC MidtjyllandDrawCopenhagen
2-1 @ 9.47% (0.0039999999999996 0)
1-0 @ 7.64% (0.015 0.01)
2-0 @ 7.11% (0.014 0.01)
3-1 @ 5.88% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 4.41% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.92% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 2.74% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 2.06% (0.004 0)
4-2 @ 1.82% (-0.002 -0)
5-1 @ 1.02%
Other @ 3.86%
Total : 49.92%
1-1 @ 10.16%
2-2 @ 6.31% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.1% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.74% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.3%
Total : 22.6%
1-2 @ 6.77% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
0-1 @ 5.46% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 3.64% (-0.004 -0)
1-3 @ 3.01% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.8% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.61% (-0.004 -0)
1-4 @ 1% (-0.004 -0)
2-4 @ 0.93% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 27.47%

How you voted: Midtjylland vs Copenhagen

FC Midtjylland
60.0%
Draw
40.0%
Copenhagen
0.0%
5
Head to Head
Mar 1, 2024 6pm
Gameweek 20
Midtjylland
2-0
Copenhagen
Bech Sorensen (34'), Osorio (90+4')

Falk (62')
Sep 30, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 10
Copenhagen
0-2
Midtjylland

Falk (69'), Larsson (74'), Grabara (76'), Ankersen (82'), Lerager (89')
Brynhildsen (63'), Sorensen (71')
Olsson (24'), Ingi Ingason (52'), Paulinho (74')
Oct 22, 2022 3pm
Sep 18, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 10
Midtjylland
2-1
Copenhagen
Evander (18' pen.), Dreyer (36')
Daramy (25')
May 1, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 6
Midtjylland
0-0
Copenhagen
Andersson (37'), Sviatchenko (76'), Onyedika (78')
Ankersen (66'), Babacar (87')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1FC MidtjyllandMidtjylland1043362431963
2Brondby1043360352562
3Copenhagen1042464382659
4Nordsjaelland1063160342658
5AarhusAarhus102264246-444
6SilkeborgSilkeborg102353950-1136
Relegation Round
1RandersRanders105324149-841
2Viborg FFViborg105233848-1040
3Vejle105233236-436
4Lyngby BoldklubLyngby Boldklub103433953-1436
5OdenseOdense102263748-1132
6Hvidovre102352761-3420
 
Regular Season
1FC MidtjyllandMidtjylland22153443232048
2Brondby22145344202447
3Copenhagen22143545232245
4Nordsjaelland22107535211437
5AarhusAarhus229942621536
6SilkeborgSilkeborg2283112832-427
7OdenseOdense2266102532-724
8Lyngby BoldklubLyngby Boldklub2265112739-1223
9Viborg FFViborg2265112437-1323
10RandersRanders225892337-1423
11Vejle2247111926-719
12Hvidovre2225151745-2811


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!