MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 12:14:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
FC Copenhagen
Danish Superliga | Gameweek 17
Dec 3, 2023 at 5pm UK
Parken
Copenhagen
1 - 2
Aarhus
Achouri (58')
Boilesen (48'), Sorensen (59')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Poulsen (8'), Tingager (34')
Poulsen (1'), Kahl (44'), Brandhof (80'), Hansen (90+4')
Coverage of the Danish Superliga clash between Copenhagen and Aarhus.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bayern 0-0 Copenhagen
Wednesday, November 29 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Nordsjaelland 0-0 Aarhus
Sunday, November 26 at 1pm in Danish Superliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Copenhagen win with a probability of 46.3%. A win for Aarhus had a probability of 28.21% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Copenhagen win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.23%) and 2-0 (8.16%). The likeliest Aarhus win was 0-1 (7.95%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.11%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood.

Result
CopenhagenDrawAarhus
46.3% (-0.137 -0.14) 25.48% (-0.311 -0.31) 28.21% (0.447 0.45)
Both teams to score 52.98% (1.277 1.28)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.53% (1.518 1.52)50.46% (-1.518 -1.52)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.61% (1.329 1.33)72.39% (-1.328 -1.33)
Copenhagen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.21% (0.575 0.58)21.79% (-0.575 -0.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.01% (0.868 0.87)54.99% (-0.869 -0.87)
Aarhus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.74% (1.141 1.14)32.25% (-1.141 -1.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.25% (1.271 1.27)68.75% (-1.272 -1.27)
Score Analysis
    Copenhagen 46.29%
    Aarhus 28.21%
    Draw 25.48%
CopenhagenDrawAarhus
1-0 @ 10.7% (-0.48 -0.48)
2-1 @ 9.23% (0.045 0.04)
2-0 @ 8.16% (-0.218 -0.22)
3-1 @ 4.69% (0.102 0.1)
3-0 @ 4.14% (-0.038 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.65% (0.138 0.14)
4-1 @ 1.79% (0.069 0.07)
4-0 @ 1.58% (0.013 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.01% (0.069 0.07)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 46.29%
1-1 @ 12.11% (-0.15 -0.15)
0-0 @ 7.03% (-0.44 -0.44)
2-2 @ 5.22% (0.185 0.19)
3-3 @ 1% (0.081 0.08)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.48%
0-1 @ 7.95% (-0.239 -0.24)
1-2 @ 6.86% (0.128 0.13)
0-2 @ 4.5% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.59% (0.126 0.13)
2-3 @ 1.97% (0.128 0.13)
0-3 @ 1.7% (0.055 0.06)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 28.21%

Head to Head
Oct 8, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 11
Aarhus
1-1
Copenhagen
Serra (73')
Knoester (32'), Kahl (75'), Mortensen (78')
Falk (90+3')
Diks (83')
Diks (90+5')
May 21, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 8
Copenhagen
4-3
Aarhus
Goncalves (9' pen., 18'), Larsson (76'), Diks (87')
Jelert (35'), Sorensen (50'), Lund Jensen (84')
Mortensen (29'), Anderson (39'), Yakob (53')
Aurel Bisseck (8'), Molgaard (49'), Haugen (90+7')
Apr 23, 2023 5pm
Nov 13, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 17
Aarhus
0-2
Copenhagen
Lerager (79'), Kristansen (90+3')
Oct 2, 2022 5pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FC MidtjyllandMidtjylland20133439231642
2Brondby20125338182041
3Copenhagen20123539231639
4Nordsjaelland2096532191333
5AarhusAarhus207942421330
6SilkeborgSilkeborg208392727027
7Viborg FFViborg206592333-1023
8RandersRanders205782235-1322
9OdenseOdense205692430-621
10Lyngby BoldklubLyngby Boldklub2055102535-1020
11Vejle204791922-319
12Hvidovre2025131642-2611

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!