MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 08:46:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 29, 2022 at 5.30pm UK
Brondby
1 - 1
Viborg
Ross (16')
Hagelskjaer (31'), Pallesen (92'), Hogh (112')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Gronning (24')
Leemans (56'), Sorensen (61')
Viborg win 3-1 on penalties
Coverage of the Danish Superliga clash between Brondby and Viborg FF.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brondby 1-1 Viborg (1-3 pen.)
Sunday, May 29 at 5.30pm in Danish Superliga
Next Game: Brondby vs. Aarhus
Sunday, July 17 at 5pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Brondby 1-1 Viborg (1-3 pen.)
Sunday, May 29 at 5.30pm in Danish Superliga
Next Game: Viborg vs. AaB
Sunday, July 17 at 1pm in Danish Superliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Viborg FF win with a probability of 38.65%. A win for Brondby had a probability of 36.15% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Viborg FF win was 0-1 with a probability of 8.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.51%) and 0-2 (6.17%). The likeliest Brondby win was 1-0 (8.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.86%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.9% likelihood.

Result
BrondbyDrawViborg FF
36.15% (0.0030000000000001 0) 25.2% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 38.65% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Both teams to score 57.01% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.39% (0.045000000000002 0.05)46.61% (-0.038000000000004 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.12% (0.042000000000002 0.04)68.88% (-0.037000000000006 -0.04)
Brondby Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.83% (0.022999999999996 0.02)25.17% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.11% (0.029999999999994 0.03)59.9% (-0.023999999999994 -0.02)
Viborg FF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.18% (0.025999999999996 0.03)23.82% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.01% (0.034000000000006 0.03)57.99% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Brondby 36.15%
    Viborg FF 38.65%
    Draw 25.19%
BrondbyDrawViborg FF
1-0 @ 8.27% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.18%
2-0 @ 5.7% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-1 @ 3.76% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 2.7% (0.004 0)
3-0 @ 2.62%
4-1 @ 1.3% (0.002 0)
4-2 @ 0.93% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 0.91% (0.001 0)
Other @ 1.77%
Total : 36.15%
1-1 @ 11.86% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 6% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.87% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-3 @ 1.29% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 25.19%
0-1 @ 8.6% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
1-2 @ 8.51% (0.0010000000000012 0)
0-2 @ 6.17% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 4.07% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 2.95% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 2.81% (0.004 0)
1-4 @ 1.46% (0.002 0)
0-4 @ 1.06%
2-4 @ 1.01% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 38.65%

Head to Head
Oct 31, 2021 5pm
Viborg
0-1
Brondby

Lauritsen (39'), Dhia Putros (42')
Cappis (86')
Ben Slimane (62'), Rosted (67')
Jul 25, 2021 5pm
Brondby
1-1
Viborg
Radosevic (21')
Radosevic (56'), Mensah (90+2'), Hedlund (90+3')
Kramer (68')
Bonde Jensen (20'), Bakiz (27'), Bech Kristensen (81'), Sorensen (87'), Gronning (90+4')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!