MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 18:57:20| >> :300:86500:86500:
Czech Liga | Gameweek 4
May 19, 2024 at 4pm UK
Fotbalovy stadion Strelecky ostrov

Ceske Budejovice
2 - 2
Jablonec

Ondrasek (33'), Tranziska (36')
Havel (88'), Suchan (90+5')
FT(HT: 2-2)
Naprstek (38'), Kratochvil (43')
Kratochvil (23'), Stepanek (67')
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between Ceske Budejovice and FK Baumit Jablonec.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Zlin 1-1 Ceske Budejovice
Thursday, May 16 at 4pm in Czech Liga
Last Game: Jablonec 3-0 Pardubice
Thursday, May 16 at 4pm in Czech Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ceske Budejovice win with a probability of 43.01%. A win for FK Baumit Jablonec had a probability of 33.7% and a draw had a probability of 23.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ceske Budejovice win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.98%) and 2-0 (5.96%). The likeliest FK Baumit Jablonec win was 1-2 (7.74%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.39%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6.6% likelihood.

Result
Ceske BudejoviceDrawFK Baumit Jablonec
43.01% (0.25700000000001 0.26) 23.29% (-0.077999999999999 -0.08) 33.7% (-0.175 -0.17)
Both teams to score 63.41% (0.23 0.23)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.94% (0.326 0.33)38.05% (-0.323 -0.32)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.68% (0.345 0.34)60.32% (-0.34399999999999 -0.34)
Ceske Budejovice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.87% (0.239 0.24)18.13% (-0.236 -0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.91% (0.404 0.4)49.09% (-0.403 -0.4)
FK Baumit Jablonec Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.45% (0.058000000000007 0.06)22.55% (-0.056000000000001 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.86% (0.085000000000001 0.09)56.14% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)
Score Analysis
    Ceske Budejovice 43.01%
    FK Baumit Jablonec 33.7%
    Draw 23.29%
Ceske BudejoviceDrawFK Baumit Jablonec
2-1 @ 8.88% (0.013 0.01)
1-0 @ 6.98% (-0.055 -0.05)
2-0 @ 5.96% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-1 @ 5.05% (0.046 0.05)
3-2 @ 3.76% (0.04 0.04)
3-0 @ 3.39% (0.026 0.03)
4-1 @ 2.16% (0.036 0.04)
4-2 @ 1.61% (0.029 0.03)
4-0 @ 1.45% (0.021 0.02)
Other @ 3.77%
Total : 43.01%
1-1 @ 10.39% (-0.07 -0.07)
2-2 @ 6.61% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 4.09% (-0.064 -0.06)
3-3 @ 1.87% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 23.29%
1-2 @ 7.74% (-0.035 -0.04)
0-1 @ 6.09% (-0.084000000000001 -0.08)
0-2 @ 4.54% (-0.055 -0.05)
1-3 @ 3.85% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-3 @ 3.28% (0.015 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.25% (-0.023 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.43% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 1.22% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 3.3%
Total : 33.7%

Head to Head
Feb 17, 2024 2pm
Gameweek 21
Jablonec
5-2
Ceske Budejovice
Chanturishvili (8'), Martinec (47'), Tekijaski (57'), Nebyla (72'), Drchal (90+2')
Latal (38'), Houska (90+3')
Hellebrand (18'), Suchan (62')
Sep 2, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 7
Ceske Budejovice
2-1
Jablonec
Hora (20' pen.), Musa Alli (56')
Ondrasek (28'), Hora (90+4')
Ondrasek (50')
Kratochvil (6')
Tekijaski (65'), Cernak (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!