MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 07:04:58| >> :60:1203:1203:
May 18, 2022 at 11.15pm UK at Estadio Inca Garcilaso de la Vega
Ayacucho
0 - 2
Everton

Paucar (1'), Guidino (36'), Quina (68'), Ardiles (86'), Salazar (88')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Di Yorio (58'), Campos Lopez (66')
Barroso (12'), Ibacache (27'), Campos Lopez (62')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Ayacucho and Everton.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Sao Paulo 1-0 Ayacucho
Wednesday, May 25 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Wilstermann 0-2 Everton
Wednesday, May 25 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ayacucho win with a probability of 49.21%. A win for Everton had a probability of 26.8% and a draw had a probability of 24%.

The most likely scoreline for an Ayacucho win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.55%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.49%) and 2-0 (8.04%). The likeliest Everton win was 1-2 (6.7%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.27%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 4% likelihood.

Result
AyacuchoDrawEverton
49.21% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01) 23.99% (-0.004999999999999 -0) 26.8% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Both teams to score 56.75% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.99% (0.030999999999999 0.03)45% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.64% (0.030000000000001 0.03)67.36% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)
Ayacucho Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.62% (0.0099999999999909 0.01)18.38% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.49% (0.018999999999998 0.02)49.51% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)
Everton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.53% (0.024000000000001 0.02)30.47% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.31% (0.027000000000001 0.03)66.68% (-0.028999999999996 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Ayacucho 49.21%
    Everton 26.8%
    Draw 23.99%
AyacuchoDrawEverton
2-1 @ 9.55%
1-0 @ 9.49% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.04% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.39% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-0 @ 4.54% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 3.2% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 2.28% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-0 @ 1.92%
4-2 @ 1.36% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.44%
Total : 49.21%
1-1 @ 11.27%
2-2 @ 5.67% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-0 @ 5.6% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.27% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 23.99%
1-2 @ 6.7% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-1 @ 6.66% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-2 @ 3.95%
1-3 @ 2.65% (0.0020000000000002 0)
2-3 @ 2.25% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 1.57% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.02%
Total : 26.8%

How you voted: Ayacucho vs Everton

Ayacucho
57.1%
Draw
28.6%
Everton
14.3%
7
Head to Head
Apr 27, 2022 1.30am
Everton
2-1
Ayacucho
Echeverria (55', 71')
Valenzuela (29')
Techera (61' pen.)
Duclos (31'), Paucar (70')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!