MX23RW : Wednesday, June 19 09:39:48| >> :60:1120:1120:
Copa do Brasil | Third Round | 1st Leg
May 23, 2024 at 1.30am UK
Arena da Amazonia
Flamengo

Amazonas
0 - 1
Flamengo

FT(HT: 0-0)

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Thursday's Copa do Brasil clash between Amazonas and Flamengo, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Flamengo 4-0 Bolivar
Thursday, May 16 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores

We said: Amazonas 0-2 Flamengo

Buoyed by their resounding Copa Libertadores victory, Flamengo will head into Wednesday's game with sky-high confidence as they look to end their recent away struggles. Given the gulf in quality and experience between the two sides, we predict that Tite's men will come away with a comfortable victory in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Flamengo win with a probability of 55.32%. A draw had a probability of 24.2% and a win for Amazonas had a probability of 20.48%.

The most likely scoreline for a Flamengo win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.52%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.5%) and 1-2 (9.64%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.48%), while for an Amazonas win it was 1-0 (6.84%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 12.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Flamengo in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Flamengo.

Result
AmazonasDrawFlamengo
20.48% (0.42 0.42) 24.19% (0.351 0.35) 55.32% (-0.77 -0.77)
Both teams to score 48.83% (-0.413 -0.41)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.05% (-0.871 -0.87)51.95% (0.872 0.87)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.31% (-0.758 -0.76)73.69% (0.75899999999999 0.76)
Amazonas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.03% (-0.053000000000004 -0.05)39.97% (0.055 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.37% (-0.050999999999998 -0.05)76.62% (0.051000000000002 0.05)
Flamengo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.34% (-0.614 -0.61)18.66% (0.615 0.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.01% (-1.041 -1.04)49.99% (1.042 1.04)
Score Analysis
    Amazonas 20.48%
    Flamengo 55.31%
    Draw 24.19%
AmazonasDrawFlamengo
1-0 @ 6.84% (0.224 0.22)
2-1 @ 5.27% (0.063 0.06)
2-0 @ 3.14% (0.099 0.1)
3-1 @ 1.61% (0.018 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.35% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-0 @ 0.96% (0.029 0.03)
Other @ 1.32%
Total : 20.48%
1-1 @ 11.48% (0.16 0.16)
0-0 @ 7.46% (0.256 0.26)
2-2 @ 4.42% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 24.19%
0-1 @ 12.52% (0.19 0.19)
0-2 @ 10.5% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
1-2 @ 9.64% (-0.058999999999999 -0.06)
0-3 @ 5.88% (-0.145 -0.15)
1-3 @ 5.39% (-0.142 -0.14)
2-3 @ 2.47% (-0.069 -0.07)
0-4 @ 2.47% (-0.111 -0.11)
1-4 @ 2.26% (-0.106 -0.11)
2-4 @ 1.04% (-0.05 -0.05)
Other @ 3.14%
Total : 55.31%

Head to Head
May 2, 2024
1.30am
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!