MX23RW : Thursday, February 29 23:59:13| >> :120:4717:4717:
Copa del Rey | Second Round
Dec 6, 2023 at 11am UK
Estadio El Mauli
Huesca logo
Antequera
0 - 2
Huesca

Ilahude (34'), Buron (65'), Marcelo (89')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Lombardo (36'), Kortajarena (90+6')
Hashimoto (13'), Hidalgo (14'), Rico (25'), Balboa (40'), Mier (65'), Valentin (68'), Vilarrasa (79'), Munoz (85'), Kortajarena (90+2')
Coverage of the Copa del Rey Second Round clash between Antequera and Huesca.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Ciudad Real 1-3 Antequera
Wednesday, November 1 at 4.30pm in Copa del Rey
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: FC Andorra 1-0 Huesca
Sunday, December 3 at 1pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Huesca win with a probability of 54.52%. A draw had a probability of 26% and a win for Antequera had a probability of 19.49%.

The most likely scoreline for a Huesca win was 0-1 with a probability of 15.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (11.46%) and 1-2 (9.05%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.93%), while for an Antequera win it was 1-0 (7.87%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with an 11.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Huesca would win this match.

Result
AntequeraDrawHuesca
19.49% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02) 25.98% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01) 54.52% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Both teams to score 42.6% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.54% (0.012999999999998 0.01)59.46% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.17% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)79.83% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Antequera Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.57% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)45.42% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.73% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)81.27% (0.01100000000001 0.01)
Huesca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.05% (0.016999999999996 0.02)21.95% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.76% (0.026000000000003 0.03)55.24% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Antequera 19.49%
    Huesca 54.52%
    Draw 25.98%
AntequeraDrawHuesca
1-0 @ 7.87% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
2-1 @ 4.71% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 3.11% (-0.004 -0)
3-1 @ 1.24% (-0.002 -0)
3-2 @ 0.94%
Other @ 1.63%
Total : 19.49%
1-1 @ 11.93%
0-0 @ 9.97% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
2-2 @ 3.57% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.51%
Total : 25.98%
0-1 @ 15.12% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-2 @ 11.46% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
1-2 @ 9.05% (0.0019999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 5.79% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.57% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-4 @ 2.2% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 1.8% (0.0010000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 1.73% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.8%
Total : 54.52%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham2611694046-639
9Wolverhampton WanderersWolves26115104040038
10Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
11Chelsea25105104241135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Everton2687112834-625
16Brentford2674153748-1125
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2634192266-4413

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!