MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 07:44:43| >> :120:36809:36809:
Jul 5, 2022 at 6.45pm UK at Huvepharma Arena (Razgrad)
Ludogorets
2 - 0
Sutjeska Niksic
Santana (74'), Tissera (90+1')
Cicinho (81')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Matanovic (20')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Champions League clash between Ludogorets Razgrad and Sutjeska Niksic, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Ludogorets 0-0 Midtjylland
Thursday, December 9 at 8pm in Europa League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Maccabi Tel Aviv 3-1 Sutjeska Niksic
Thursday, July 29 at 6.30pm in Europa Conference League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We said: Ludogorets Razgrad 2-1 Sutjeska Niksic

Sutjeska are certainly capable of making this an uncomfortable 90 minutes for Ludogorets, but we are finding it difficult to back anything other than a home victory in the first leg, and the Bulgarian outfit should ultimately have too much quality over the two matches. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ludogorets Razgrad win with a probability of 38.44%. A win for Sutjeska Niksic had a probability of 35.27% and a draw had a probability of 26.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ludogorets Razgrad win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.38%) and 2-0 (6.58%). The likeliest Sutjeska Niksic win was 0-1 (9.32%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.5%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 6.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Ludogorets Razgrad would win this match.

Result
Ludogorets RazgradDrawSutjeska Niksic
38.44% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03) 26.28% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 35.27% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Both teams to score 53.18% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.53% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)51.47% (0.034000000000006 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.72% (-0.029 -0.03)73.27% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Ludogorets Razgrad Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.85% (-0.031000000000006 -0.03)26.15% (0.032 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.77% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)61.22% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Sutjeska Niksic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.01% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)27.98% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.38% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)63.62% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Score Analysis
    Ludogorets Razgrad 38.44%
    Sutjeska Niksic 35.27%
    Draw 26.28%
Ludogorets RazgradDrawSutjeska Niksic
1-0 @ 9.82% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-1 @ 8.38% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
2-0 @ 6.58% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 3.75% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-0 @ 2.94% (-0.004 -0)
3-2 @ 2.39% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 1.26% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 0.99% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.33%
Total : 38.44%
1-1 @ 12.5% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.32% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.34% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
3-3 @ 1.01% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.28%
0-1 @ 9.32% (0.012 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.96% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 5.93% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.38%
0-3 @ 2.52% (0.0020000000000002 0)
2-3 @ 2.27% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-4 @ 1.08%
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 35.27%

How you voted: Ludogorets vs Sutjeska Niksic

Ludogorets Razgrad
76.7%
Draw
18.6%
Sutjeska Niksic
4.7%
43
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!