Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Mechelen and Anderlecht.
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Anderlecht win with a probability of 53.2%. A win for Mechelen has a probability of 25.41% and a draw has a probability of 21.4%.
The most likely scoreline was Mechelen 1-2 Anderlecht with a probability of 9.45%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-1 (9.27%), 0-2 (6.96%), 0-1 (6.83%). The actual score line of 0-1 was predicted with a 6.8%.