MX23RW : Wednesday, May 18 07:13:26| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jan 27, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Jan Breydelstadion
Brugge
0 - 0
Union SG

Mata (45+1')
FT

Thierry Lazare (41'), Van der Heyden (45+1'), Puertas (89'), Lapoussin (90')
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Club Brugge and Union SG.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Club Brugge win with a probability of 47.89%. A win for Union SG has a probability of 28.9% and a draw has a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline was Club Brugge 1-1 Union SG with a probability of 10.56%. The next most likely scorelines were 2-1 (9.38%), 1-0 (7.92%), 1-2 (7.05%). The actual score line of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.5%.

Result
Club BruggeDrawUnion SG
47.89%23.2%28.9%
Both teams to score 61.18%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.1%39.9%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.74%62.26%
Club Brugge Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.07%16.93%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.99%47.01%
Union SG Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.66%26.34%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.52%61.48%
Score Analysis
    Club Brugge 47.89%
    Union SG 28.91%
    Draw 23.2%
Club BruggeDrawUnion SG
2-1 @ 9.38%
1-0 @ 7.92%
2-0 @ 7.03%
3-1 @ 5.56%
3-0 @ 4.16%
3-2 @ 3.71%
4-1 @ 2.47%
4-0 @ 1.85%
4-2 @ 1.65%
Other @ 4.17%
Total : 47.89%
1-1 @ 10.56%
2-2 @ 6.26%
0-0 @ 4.46%
3-3 @ 1.65%
Other @ 0.27%
Total : 23.2%
1-2 @ 7.05%
0-1 @ 5.95%
0-2 @ 3.97%
1-3 @ 3.13%
2-3 @ 2.78%
0-3 @ 1.77%
1-4 @ 1.05%
2-4 @ 0.93%
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 28.91%

How you voted: Brugge vs Union SG

Club Brugge
71.4%
Draw
17.5%
Union SG
11.1%
63
Head to Head
Aug 1, 2021 12.30pm
Union SG
0-1
Brugge

Avenatti (37'), Van der Heyden (80')
Sobol (84')
Nsoki (82'), Perez (90')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Union SGUnion SG34245578275177
2Club BruggeBrugge34219472373572
3Anderlecht341810672363664
4Royal AntwerpAntwerp34196955381763
5GentGent34188856302662
6CharleroiCharleroi34159105546954
7MechelenMechelen34157125761-452
8Genk341561366471951
9Sint-Truiden34156134240251
10Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge34129134946345
11Leuven341011134758-1141
12KV OostendeOostende34107173461-2737
13KortrijkKortrijk34910154348-537
14Standard Liege3499163251-1936
15EupenEupen3488183761-2432
16Zulte WaregemZulte3488184269-2732
17RFC Seraing3484223068-3828
RBeerschot WilrijkBeerschot VA3444263376-4316

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!