MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 01:58:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Anderlecht
Belgian Pro League | Gameweek 17
Dec 10, 2023 at 5.30pm UK
Lotto Park
Standard Liege
Anderlecht
2 - 2
Standard Liege
Dreyer (21', 77' pen.)
Dreyer (74'), Debast (75')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Kawabe (45+2'), Kanga (55')
Kawabe (36'), O'Neill (72'), Ngoy (73')
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Anderlecht and Standard Liege.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Westerlo 1-3 Anderlecht
Friday, December 1 at 7.45pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Brugge 2-0 Standard Liege
Sunday, December 3 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Anderlecht win with a probability of 62.82%. A draw had a probability of 20.5% and a win for Standard Liege had a probability of 16.68%.

The most likely scoreline for an Anderlecht win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.1%) and 2-1 (9.94%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.66%), while for a Standard Liege win it was 0-1 (4.7%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.8% likelihood.

Result
AnderlechtDrawStandard Liege
62.82% (-0.426 -0.43) 20.5% (0.099 0.1) 16.68% (0.325 0.32)
Both teams to score 53.7% (0.381 0.38)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.99% (0.152 0.15)42.01% (-0.152 -0.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.59% (0.152 0.15)64.41% (-0.15299999999999 -0.15)
Anderlecht Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.22% (-0.076000000000008 -0.08)12.78% (0.075000000000001 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.94% (-0.154 -0.15)39.06% (0.152 0.15)
Standard Liege Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.56% (0.491 0.49)38.44% (-0.491 -0.49)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.81% (0.465 0.47)75.19% (-0.46599999999999 -0.47)
Score Analysis
    Anderlecht 62.81%
    Standard Liege 16.68%
    Draw 20.5%
AnderlechtDrawStandard Liege
2-0 @ 10.39% (-0.13 -0.13)
1-0 @ 10.1% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-1 @ 9.94% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
3-0 @ 7.13% (-0.11 -0.11)
3-1 @ 6.82% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-0 @ 3.67% (-0.067 -0.07)
4-1 @ 3.51% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-2 @ 3.26% (0.036 0.04)
4-2 @ 1.68% (0.014 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.51% (-0.033 -0.03)
5-1 @ 1.44% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 3.37%
Total : 62.81%
1-1 @ 9.66% (0.036 0.04)
0-0 @ 4.91% (-0.034 -0.03)
2-2 @ 4.75% (0.067 0.07)
3-3 @ 1.04% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 20.5%
0-1 @ 4.7% (0.031000000000001 0.03)
1-2 @ 4.62% (0.077999999999999 0.08)
0-2 @ 2.25% (0.045 0.04)
2-3 @ 1.52% (0.042 0.04)
1-3 @ 1.47% (0.044 0.04)
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 16.68%

How you voted: Anderlecht vs Standard Liege

Anderlecht
66.7%
Draw
33.3%
Standard Liege
0.0%
6
Head to Head
Oct 22, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 11
Standard Liege
3-2
Anderlecht
Alzate (52'), Kawabe (55'), Ngoy (61')
Ngoy (50'), Price (90+6')
Dolberg (18'), Dreyer (24')
Hazard (60'), Debast (90+1'), Schmeichel (90+2')
Feb 26, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 27
Anderlecht
2-2
Standard Liege
Slimani (34' pen., 38')
Ohio (14'), Sardella (68' og.)
Oct 23, 2022 5.30pm
Jan 16, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 20
Anderlecht
1-1
Standard Liege
Verschaeren (32')
Magallan (82')
Dragus (86')
Dussenne (13'), Emond (78'), Dewaele (90')
Sep 19, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 7
Standard Liege
0-1
Anderlecht

Leye (18'), Klauss (37'), Nkounkou (67')
Al Dakhil (7'), Fai (84')
Refaelov (13')
Gomez (9'), Harwood-Bellis (24'), Zirkzee (90'), Ashimeru (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Union SGUnion SG26195257282962
2Anderlecht26159252282454
3Club BruggeBrugge26129554243045
4Royal AntwerpAntwerp26128648242444
5Genk271110649272243
6GentGent26119643311242
7Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge26124103631540
8MechelenMechelen26106103030036
9Sint-Truiden2681083241-934
10Westerlo2678114048-829
11Standard Liege26610102436-1228
12Leuven2667133141-1025
13CharleroiCharleroi2767142543-1825
14RWD MolenbeekRWDM2657142856-2822
15EupenEupen2663172351-2821
16KortrijkKortrijk2646161851-3318

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!