MX23RW : Thursday, August 11 05:38:23| >> :600:1165081:1165081:
Jun 15, 2021 at 5.45pm UK
Thailand
0 - 1
Malaysia

Weerawatnodom (21'), Vongkorn (90')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Rasid (52' pen.)
Aidil Zafuan bin Abdul Razak (23'), Syahmi bin Safari (70'), Ahmad (79')
Coverage of the World Cup Qualifying - Asia Second Round clash between Thailand and Malaysia.
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's World Cup Qualifying - Asia clash between Thailand and Malaysia, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Thailand win with a probability of 44.54%. A win for Malaysia had a probability of 31.65% and a draw had a probability of 23.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Thailand win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.93%) and 2-0 (6.63%). The likeliest Malaysia win was 1-2 (7.51%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.91%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6.5% likelihood.

Result
ThailandDrawMalaysia
44.54%23.8%31.65%
Both teams to score 60.7%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.75%41.25%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.35%63.64%
Thailand Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.21%18.78%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.8%50.19%
Malaysia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.74%25.26%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.98%60.02%
Score Analysis
    Thailand 44.54%
    Malaysia 31.65%
    Draw 23.79%
ThailandDrawMalaysia
2-1 @ 9.13%
1-0 @ 7.93%
2-0 @ 6.63%
3-1 @ 5.09%
3-0 @ 3.7%
3-2 @ 3.5%
4-1 @ 2.13%
4-0 @ 1.55%
4-2 @ 1.46%
Other @ 3.43%
Total : 44.54%
1-1 @ 10.91%
2-2 @ 6.28%
0-0 @ 4.75%
3-3 @ 1.61%
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 23.79%
1-2 @ 7.51%
0-1 @ 6.53%
0-2 @ 4.49%
1-3 @ 3.45%
2-3 @ 2.88%
0-3 @ 2.06%
1-4 @ 1.19%
2-4 @ 0.99%
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 31.65%

How you voted: Thailvs vs Malaysia

Thailand
42.9%
Draw
25.4%
Malaysia
31.7%
63
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!