MX23RW : Saturday, May 21 08:50:55| >> :300:86500:86500:
Albion Rovers
Annan Athletic
Cowdenbeath
Edinburgh City
Elgin City
Forfar Athletic
Kelty Hearts
Stenhousemuir
Stirling Albion
Stranraer
Mar 2, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Meadowbank Stadium
Edinburgh
1 - 1
Stenhousemuir
Brydon (38')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Orr (45')
Jamieson (79')
Coverage of the Scottish League Two clash between Edinburgh City and Stenhousemuir.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stenhousemuir win with a probability of 37.96%. A win for Edinburgh City had a probability of 35.94% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stenhousemuir win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.35%) and 0-2 (6.41%). The likeliest Edinburgh City win was 1-0 (9.21%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.4%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.4% likelihood.

Result
Edinburgh CityDrawStenhousemuir
35.94%26.09%37.96%
Both teams to score 53.89%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.41%50.59%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.49%72.51%
Edinburgh City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.84%27.16%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.43%62.56%
Stenhousemuir Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.99%26.01%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.97%61.03%
Score Analysis
    Edinburgh City 35.94%
    Stenhousemuir 37.96%
    Draw 26.09%
Edinburgh CityDrawStenhousemuir
1-0 @ 9.21%
2-1 @ 8.08%
2-0 @ 6%
3-1 @ 3.51%
3-0 @ 2.61%
3-2 @ 2.36%
4-1 @ 1.14%
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 35.94%
1-1 @ 12.4%
0-0 @ 7.06%
2-2 @ 5.44%
3-3 @ 1.06%
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.09%
0-1 @ 9.51%
1-2 @ 8.35%
0-2 @ 6.41%
1-3 @ 3.75%
0-3 @ 2.88%
2-3 @ 2.44%
1-4 @ 1.26%
0-4 @ 0.97%
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 37.96%

Head to Head
Dec 11, 2021 3pm
Aug 13, 2021 7.45pm
Edinburgh
1-0
Stenhousemuir
Shanley (31')
Brian (75')

Reid (8'), Brown (72'), Crighton (75'), Wedderburn (90+4')
Mar 27, 2021 3pm
Edinburgh
3-1
Stenhousemuir
De Vita (16', 62'), Handling (90+2')
Hamilton (31'), See (38'), Henderson (90+6')
McGuigan (73')
Tiffoney (90+5')
Little (90+5')
Nov 7, 2020 3pm
Stenhousemuir
2-0
Edinburgh
Spence (46', 70' pen.)
Tapping (45+1'), Blair (75'), Spence (81'), Muir (90')

Handling (90+2')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
La Liga
Serie A
Ligue 1
DFB-Pokal
League One
Scottish Cup
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Russian Premier League
Ukrainian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Danish Superliga
Finnish Veikkausliiga
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Uruguayan Primera Division
Australian A-League
J1 League
Women's Champions League
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CKelty Hearts36249368284081
2Forfar AthleticForfar361612857362160
3Annan AthleticAnnan361851364511359
4Edinburgh CityEdinburgh361410124349-652
5StenhousemuirStenhousemuir361310134746149
6StranraerStranraer36138155054-447
7Stirling AlbionStirling36119164146-542
8Albion RoversAlbion Rovers36109173758-2139
9Elgin CityElgin36910173351-1837
10CowdenbeathCowdenbeath3678212849-2129

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!