MX23RW : Wednesday, June 29 01:05:55| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 21, 2022 at 3pm UK at VEB Arena
CSKA
4 - 0
Rostov
Fernandes (4'), Gbamin (10'), Oblyakov (52'), Diveyev (87')
Fernandes (56')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Coverage of the Russian Premier League clash between CSKA Moscow and Rostov.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: CSKA 4-0 Rostov
Saturday, May 21 at 3pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: CSKA 4-0 Rostov
Saturday, May 21 at 3pm in Russian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a CSKA Moscow win with a probability of 51.27%. A draw had a probability of 25.9% and a win for Rostov had a probability of 22.82%.

The most likely scoreline for a CSKA Moscow win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.27%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.07%) and 2-1 (9.26%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.19%), while for a Rostov win it was 0-1 (8.03%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 1.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that CSKA Moscow would win this match.

Result
CSKA MoscowDrawRostov
51.27% (0.036999999999999 0.04) 25.91% (-0.02 -0.02) 22.82% (-0.02 -0.02)
Both teams to score 46.93% (0.032999999999994 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.99% (0.054000000000002 0.05)56.01% (-0.055 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.9% (0.042999999999999 0.04)77.1% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
CSKA Moscow Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.09% (0.037999999999997 0.04)21.91% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.83% (0.058 0.06)55.17% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06)
Rostov Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.09% (0.012 0.01)39.9% (-0.014999999999993 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.43% (0.010999999999999 0.01)76.56% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    CSKA Moscow 51.26%
    Rostov 22.82%
    Draw 25.9%
CSKA MoscowDrawRostov
1-0 @ 13.27% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 10.07%
2-1 @ 9.26% (0.004999999999999 0)
3-0 @ 5.1% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.69% (0.008 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.15% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.94% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-1 @ 1.78% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 3.01%
Total : 51.26%
1-1 @ 12.19% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.74% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.25% (0.0039999999999996 0)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 25.9%
0-1 @ 8.03% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
1-2 @ 5.6% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 3.69% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-3 @ 1.72%
2-3 @ 1.3% (0.002 0)
0-3 @ 1.13% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.35%
Total : 22.82%

Head to Head
Aug 14, 2021 6pm
Rostov
1-3
CSKA
Glebov (54')
Terentyev (90+3')
Bijol (8'), Chalov (36'), Maradishvili (89')
Bohinen (78')
Dec 17, 2020 5pm
Rostov
1-3
CSKA
Kozlov (90+1')
Sukhomlinov (42'), Poloz (43'), Aleesami (70')
Chalov (2', 57', 82')
Akhmetov (5'), Goncharenko (53'), Fernandes (85'), Sigurdsson (90'), Vlasic (90+2'), Gaich (90+3')
Nov 8, 2020 1.30pm
CSKA
2-0
Rostov
Kuchayev (20'), Chalov (74')
Vasin (59'), Dzagoev (59'), Bistrovic (90+1')
Mar 9, 2020 11am
Rostov
3-2
CSKA
Eremenko (31'), Popov (53' pen.), Mamaev (63')
Glebov (17'), Mamaev (63'), Zaynutdinov (70'), Chernov (77'), Popov (88')
Sigurdsson (25'), Osipenko (78' og.)
Fernandes (52'), Oblyakov (57'), Diveev (75'), Shchennikov (89'), Sigurdsson (90+7')
Akhmetov (20'), Karpov (51')
Oct 6, 2019 2.30pm
CSKA
1-3
Rostov
Vlasic (93' pen.)
Fernandes (30')
Bayramyan (11', 44'), Shomurodov (61')
Glebov (12'), Saplinov (86')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!