MX23RW : Saturday, April 13 06:36:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
U Craiova 1948
Romanian SuperLiga | Gameweek 28
Feb 27, 2024 at 2.15pm UK
Paksi FC Stadion

U Craiova 1948
1 - 1
CSM Iasi

Ibrahim (19')
Lekiatas (41')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Bettaieb (45+1')
Mihai (45+6'), Bordeianu (76')
Grozavu (42'), Bordeianu (90+1')
Coverage of the Romanian SuperLiga clash between U Craiova 1948 and CSM Iasi.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hermannstadt 1-0 U Craiova 1948
Friday, February 23 at 3pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: CSM Iasi 3-1 Rapid Bucuresti
Saturday, February 24 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a U Craiova 1948 win with a probability of 46.13%. A win for CSM Iasi had a probability of 29.56% and a draw had a probability of 24.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a U Craiova 1948 win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.31%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.02%) and 2-0 (7.37%). The likeliest CSM Iasi win was 1-2 (7.19%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.38%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.4% likelihood.

Result
U Craiova 1948DrawCSM Iasi
46.13% (-0.309 -0.31) 24.31% (0.194 0.19) 29.56% (0.108 0.11)
Both teams to score 57.73% (-0.609 -0.61)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.36% (-0.832 -0.83)44.64% (0.826 0.83)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.99% (-0.808 -0.81)67.01% (0.803 0.8)
U Craiova 1948 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.51% (-0.46299999999999 -0.46)19.48% (0.458 0.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.64% (-0.758 -0.76)51.35% (0.75 0.75)
CSM Iasi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.7% (-0.346 -0.35)28.3% (0.34 0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.98% (-0.436 -0.44)64.02% (0.431 0.43)
Score Analysis
    U Craiova 1948 46.13%
    CSM Iasi 29.56%
    Draw 24.31%
U Craiova 1948DrawCSM Iasi
2-1 @ 9.31% (-0.023 -0.02)
1-0 @ 9.02% (0.191 0.19)
2-0 @ 7.37% (0.052 0.05)
3-1 @ 5.08% (-0.087 -0.09)
3-0 @ 4.02% (-0.03 -0.03)
3-2 @ 3.2% (-0.086 -0.09)
4-1 @ 2.08% (-0.067 -0.07)
4-0 @ 1.64% (-0.036 -0.04)
4-2 @ 1.31% (-0.055 -0.05)
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 46.13%
1-1 @ 11.38% (0.14 0.14)
2-2 @ 5.88% (-0.072 -0.07)
0-0 @ 5.51% (0.194 0.19)
3-3 @ 1.35% (-0.05 -0.05)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.31%
1-2 @ 7.19% (0.017 0.02)
0-1 @ 6.96% (0.181 0.18)
0-2 @ 4.39% (0.073 0.07)
1-3 @ 3.02% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.47% (-0.054 -0.05)
0-3 @ 1.85% (0.013 0.01)
1-4 @ 0.95% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 2.72%
Total : 29.56%

Head to Head
Oct 22, 2023 1.30pm
Gameweek 13
CSM Iasi
1-1
U Craiova 1948
Roman (12')
Phelipe (45+3'), Vojtus (59'), Ailenei (63')
Ibrahim (90+1')
Bahassa (44'), Lacroix (45+1'), Padula (53'), Gurau (67'), Buta (76')
Lacroix (66')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1FCSB330051441
2CFR Cluj311164231
3Universitatea CraiovaU Craiova420256-131
4SSC Farul421154129
5Rapid Bucuresti300338-528
6Sepsi302134-124
Relegation Round
1HermannstadtHermannstadt421173427
2UTA Arad421166027
3Otelul330041326
4Universitatea Cluj312041326
5Petrolul 52311125-322
6Voluntari320184420
7CSM Iasi301213-218
8U Craiova 1948301213-217
9Dinamo Bucharest301215-416
10Botosani310225-314
 
Regular Season
1FCSB30197453282564
2Rapid Bucuresti301510555322355
3CFR Cluj30158754292553
4Universitatea CraiovaU Craiova30131074738949
5Sepsi30127114334943
6SSC Farul30111093738-143
7Universitatea Cluj30101283538-342
8HermannstadtHermannstadt3091383631540
9UTA Arad301010103643-740
10Petrolul 523071492932-335
11Otelul3061683136-534
12CSM Iasi30712113344-1133
13U Craiova 19483094174350-731
14Dinamo Bucharest3085172241-1929
15Voluntari30610143149-1828
16Botosani30312153052-2221


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!