MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 15:32:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 17, 2022 at 7pm UK at Molineux Stadium
Wolves U23s
1 - 1
Norwich U23s
Bueno (28')
Tipton (63'), Perry (74'), Marques (120+3')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Omotoye (68')
Tomkinson (56'), Adshead (90+1'), Clarke (107'), Rowe (113')
Wolves U23s win 5-4 on penalties
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 2 clash between Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-23s and Norwich City Under-23s.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-23s win with a probability of 56.88%. A win for Norwich City Under-23s had a probability of 22.51% and a draw had a probability of 20.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-23s win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.42%) and 1-0 (6.93%). The likeliest Norwich City Under-23s win was 1-2 (5.76%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.94%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 8.9% likelihood.

Result
Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-23sDrawNorwich City Under-23s
56.88%20.6%22.51%
Both teams to score 63.93%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.59%33.4%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.81%55.18%
Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-23s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.24%11.76%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.07%36.92%
Norwich City Under-23s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.44%27.55%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.93%63.07%
Score Analysis
    Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-23s 56.88%
    Norwich City Under-23s 22.51%
    Draw 20.6%
Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-23sDrawNorwich City Under-23s
2-1 @ 9.57%
2-0 @ 7.42%
1-0 @ 6.93%
3-1 @ 6.83%
3-0 @ 5.3%
3-2 @ 4.4%
4-1 @ 3.65%
4-0 @ 2.84%
4-2 @ 2.36%
5-1 @ 1.57%
5-0 @ 1.21%
4-3 @ 1.01%
5-2 @ 1.01%
Other @ 2.79%
Total : 56.88%
1-1 @ 8.94%
2-2 @ 6.17%
0-0 @ 3.24%
3-3 @ 1.89%
Other @ 0.37%
Total : 20.6%
1-2 @ 5.76%
0-1 @ 4.18%
0-2 @ 2.69%
2-3 @ 2.65%
1-3 @ 2.48%
0-3 @ 1.16%
Other @ 3.61%
Total : 22.51%

Head to Head
Apr 29, 2022 7pm
Norwich U23s
0-2
Wolves U23s

Earley (75'), Springett (75')
Harkin (1'), Bueno (45')
Harkin (39'), Hodge (73')
Nov 29, 2021 7pm
Wolves U23s
0-5
Norwich U23s

Hubner (16'), Hesketh (43'), T (45+2'), Estrada (60')
Mumba (19'), Rowe (20', 51'), Kamara (57'), Dickson-Peters (90')
Byram (11'), Gibbs (13'), Tomkinson (45+2'), Dickson-Peters (85')
Apr 26, 2021 1pm
Wolves U23s
3-0
Norwich U23s
Cundle (13'), Hesketh (62'), Scott (77')
Wan (73')

Earley (11'), Springett (60')
Dec 21, 2020 1pm
Norwich U23s
1-2
Wolves U23s
Kamara (81')
Dronfield (61'), Vaughan (90+2')
Richards (16'), Hesketh (61')
Hesketh (26'), Estrada (39'), Shabani (59')
Feb 15, 2019 7pm
Wolves U23s
4-0
Norwich U23s
Samuels (6', 45'), Heredia (34'), Pote (69')

Scully (89')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!