MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 02:21:50| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aldershot Town
Altrincham
Barnet
Boreham Wood
Bromley
Chesterfield
Dagenham & Redbridge
Eastleigh
Ebbsfleet United
AFC Fylde
Gateshead
Halifax Town
Hartlepool United
Maidenhead United
Oldham Athletic
Rochdale
Solihull Moors
Southend United
Wealdstone
Woking
Boreham Wood
National League | Gameweek 33
Feb 10, 2024 at 3pm UK
Meadow Park
Maidenhead United

Boreham Wood
1 - 0
Maidenhead

Sousa (43' pen.)
Marsh (25'), Ilesanmi (71'), Agbontohoma (83'), Ashmore (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Adams (89')
Coverage of the National League clash between Boreham Wood and Maidenhead United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Woking 0-1 Boreham Wood
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 0-1 Maidenhead
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boreham Wood win with a probability of 45.77%. A win for Maidenhead United had a probability of 29.04% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boreham Wood win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.23%) and 2-0 (7.84%). The likeliest Maidenhead United win was 0-1 (7.74%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.95%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 10.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Boreham Wood in this match.

Result
Boreham WoodDrawMaidenhead United
45.77% (-1.109 -1.11) 25.19% (0.242 0.24) 29.04% (0.861 0.86)
Both teams to score 54.45% (-0.212 -0.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.2% (-0.546 -0.55)48.79% (0.54199999999999 0.54)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.1% (-0.498 -0.5)70.9% (0.495 0.5)
Boreham Wood Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.66% (-0.711 -0.71)21.33% (0.707 0.71)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.7% (-1.108 -1.11)54.29% (1.104 1.1)
Maidenhead United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.22% (0.351 0.35)30.78% (-0.354 -0.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.95% (0.414 0.41)67.04% (-0.417 -0.42)
Score Analysis
    Boreham Wood 45.76%
    Maidenhead United 29.04%
    Draw 25.19%
Boreham WoodDrawMaidenhead United
1-0 @ 10.14% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.23% (-0.104 -0.1)
2-0 @ 7.84% (-0.166 -0.17)
3-1 @ 4.76% (-0.158 -0.16)
3-0 @ 4.04% (-0.175 -0.18)
3-2 @ 2.8% (-0.066 -0.07)
4-1 @ 1.84% (-0.103 -0.1)
4-0 @ 1.56% (-0.104 -0.1)
4-2 @ 1.08% (-0.049 -0.05)
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 45.76%
1-1 @ 11.95% (0.13 0.13)
0-0 @ 6.57% (0.145 0.15)
2-2 @ 5.44% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.1% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.19%
0-1 @ 7.74% (0.244 0.24)
1-2 @ 7.04% (0.141 0.14)
0-2 @ 4.56% (0.187 0.19)
1-3 @ 2.77% (0.081 0.08)
2-3 @ 2.14% (0.018 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.79% (0.09 0.09)
Other @ 3%
Total : 29.04%

Head to Head
Sep 16, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 9
Maidenhead
0-1
Boreham Wood
Marsh (52' pen.)
Ilesanmi (8'), Ndlovu (49'), Whelan (90')
Mar 7, 2023 7.45pm
Sep 13, 2022 7.45pm
Feb 19, 2022 5.20pm
Gameweek 30
Maidenhead
2-0
Boreham Wood
Kelly (32'), Blissett (84')
Massey (31')

Evans (66')
Nov 20, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 16
Boreham Wood
4-0
Maidenhead
Boden (18', 46'), Rees (24'), Mendy (79')
Evans (59')

Burley (42')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!