MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 06:47:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at Bob Lucas Stadium
Weymouth
1 - 3
Tonbridge Angels
O'Connell (48')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Akinwande (11'), Miles (32'), Addy (86')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Weymouth and Tonbridge Angels.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tonbridge Angels win with a probability of 44.17%. A win for Weymouth had a probability of 30.54% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tonbridge Angels win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.09%) and 0-2 (7.46%). The likeliest Weymouth win was 1-0 (7.9%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.98%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Tonbridge Angels would win this match.

Result
WeymouthDrawTonbridge Angels
30.54% (-0.193 -0.19) 25.29% (-0.012 -0.01) 44.17% (0.206 0.21)
Both teams to score 54.99% (-0.062000000000005 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.51% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)48.49% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.38% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)70.62% (0.033999999999992 0.03)
Weymouth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.44% (-0.151 -0.15)29.56% (0.151 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.41% (-0.185 -0.19)65.59% (0.185 0.19)
Tonbridge Angels Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.07% (0.079999999999998 0.08)21.93% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.79% (0.121 0.12)55.21% (-0.121 -0.12)
Score Analysis
    Weymouth 30.54%
    Tonbridge Angels 44.17%
    Draw 25.29%
WeymouthDrawTonbridge Angels
1-0 @ 7.9% (-0.021 -0.02)
2-1 @ 7.31% (-0.033 -0.03)
2-0 @ 4.82% (-0.032999999999999 -0.03)
3-1 @ 2.97% (-0.026 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.25% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.96% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-1 @ 0.9% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 30.54%
1-1 @ 11.98% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 6.48% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.54% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.14% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.29%
0-1 @ 9.84% (0.038 0.04)
1-2 @ 9.09% (0.019 0.02)
0-2 @ 7.46% (0.047 0.05)
1-3 @ 4.6% (0.02 0.02)
0-3 @ 3.77% (0.032 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.8%
1-4 @ 1.75% (0.012 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.43% (0.015 0.02)
2-4 @ 1.06% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 44.17%

Head to Head
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Champions League
Championship
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!