Coverage of the National League South clash between Cheshunt and Hampton & Richmond.
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cheshunt win with a probability of 37.14%. A win for Hampton & Richmond had a probability of 36.47% and a draw had a probability of 26.4%.
The most likely scoreline for a Cheshunt win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.2%) and 2-0 (6.34%). The likeliest Hampton & Richmond win was 0-1 (9.6%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.55%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 2.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Cheshunt would win this match.