MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 08:25:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Forest Green Rovers
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Mansfield Town
Morecambe
Newport County
Notts County
Salford City
Stockport County
Sutton United
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Wrexham AFC
Bradford City
League Two | Gameweek 29
Mar 5, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Utilita Energy Stadium
Doncaster Rovers

Bradford
1 - 1
Doncaster

Smith (84')
Alexander (0'), Odour (17'), Stubbs (28'), McDonald (32'), Tomkinson (61'), Wilson (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Molyneux (45')
McCann (18'), Maxwell (30'), Bailey (41'), Biggins (42'), Lo-Tutala (90+4')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's League Two clash between Bradford City and Doncaster Rovers, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bradford 0-1 Wycombe
Wednesday, February 21 at 8pm in EFL Trophy
Last Game: Walsall 3-1 Doncaster
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in League Two

We said: Bradford City 2-1 Doncaster Rovers

Bradford are well-rested after recent postponements against Barrow and Notts County, and their physical freshness should give them the edge over Doncaster on Tuesday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bradford City win with a probability of 50.04%. A win for Doncaster Rovers had a probability of 25.56% and a draw had a probability of 24.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bradford City win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.57%) and 2-0 (8.61%). The likeliest Doncaster Rovers win was 0-1 (6.99%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.56%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood.

Result
Bradford CityDrawDoncaster Rovers
50.04% (0.0039999999999978 0) 24.4% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 25.56% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Both teams to score 54.27% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.25% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)47.75% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.06% (0.004999999999999 0)69.94% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Bradford City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.89% (0.0040000000000049 0)19.11% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.26% (0.007000000000005 0.01)50.73% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Doncaster Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.09% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)32.91%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.52% (0.0010000000000012 0)69.48% (-0.0020000000000095 -0)
Score Analysis
    Bradford City 50.04%
    Doncaster Rovers 25.56%
    Draw 24.39%
Bradford CityDrawDoncaster Rovers
1-0 @ 10.4%
2-1 @ 9.57%
2-0 @ 8.61%
3-1 @ 5.28%
3-0 @ 4.75% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-2 @ 2.94% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 2.19% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 1.97% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.21%
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 50.04%
1-1 @ 11.56%
0-0 @ 6.29% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-2 @ 5.32% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 1.09%
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 24.39%
0-1 @ 6.99% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-2 @ 6.43%
0-2 @ 3.88% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 2.38%
2-3 @ 1.97%
0-3 @ 1.44%
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 25.56%

How you voted: Bradford vs Doncaster

Bradford City
73.3%
Draw
13.3%
Doncaster Rovers
13.3%
15
Head to Head
Jan 30, 2024 7.30pm
Quarter-Finals
Bradford
1-0
Doncaster
Chapman (58')
Cook (77')
Cook (85')

McGrath (57')
Dec 22, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 23
Doncaster
1-3
Bradford
Ironside (7')
Senior (65')
Cook (27', 85'), Smith (43')
Richards (90+5')
Feb 25, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 34
Doncaster
0-1
Bradford
Cook (71')
Jul 30, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 1
Bradford
0-0
Doncaster
Harratt (90+8')
Ravenhill (6'), Tomlin (45+5'), Hurst (82'), Mitchell (89')
Tomlin (45+5')
Sep 8, 2020 7.30pm
Group Stage
Doncaster
0-0
Bradford
Doncaster win 4-1 on penalties
Shanks (79')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CStockport CountyStockport452711795464992
4MK Dons452381479641577
5Doncaster RoversDoncaster45217177166570
6Crewe AlexandraCrewe451913136864470
7BarrowBarrow451814136155668
8Crawley TownCrawley45207187167467
9Bradford CityBradford451812155758-166
10Walsall451811166868065
11Gillingham45189184455-1163
12AFC Wimbledon451614155950962
13Harrogate TownHarrogate451711175867-962
14Notts County45187208985461
15Tranmere RoversTranmere45176226666057
16Morecambe45179196478-1457
17Newport CountyNewport45167226172-1155
18Accrington StanleyAccrington45159215970-1154
19Swindon TownSwindon451411207480-653
20Salford City451311216480-1650
21Grimsby Town451116185772-1549
22Colchester UnitedColchester451111235879-2144
23Sutton UnitedSutton45914225580-2541
RForest Green RoversForest Green45109264378-3539


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!