MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 07:29:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
Apr 23, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Showgrounds
Sligo
3 - 2
Drogheda
Cawley (2', 3'), Buckley (90+3')
(90+6')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Poynton (30'), Blaney (54' og.)
Brennan (30'), Weir (36'), Heeney (80'), Long (90'), Doherty (90+4')
Weir (56')
Coverage of the League of Ireland Premier clash between Sligo Rovers and Drogheda United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: UCD 1-1 Sligo
Friday, May 27 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Next Game: Sligo vs. Finn Harps
Saturday, June 18 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Bohemians 1-1 Drogheda
Friday, May 27 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Next Game: Derry vs. Drogheda
Friday, June 17 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sligo Rovers win with a probability of 59.19%. A draw had a probability of 23.7% and a win for Drogheda United had a probability of 17.12%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sligo Rovers win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.03%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.97%) and 2-1 (9.48%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.1%), while for a Drogheda United win it was 0-1 (6.51%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 2.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Sligo Rovers would win this match.

Result
Sligo RoversDrawDrogheda United
59.19%23.69%17.12%
Both teams to score 44.78%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.59%54.42%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.22%75.79%
Sligo Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.86%18.14%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.89%49.11%
Drogheda United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.7%45.31%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.83%81.18%
Score Analysis
    Sligo Rovers 59.19%
    Drogheda United 17.12%
    Draw 23.69%
Sligo RoversDrawDrogheda United
1-0 @ 14.03%
2-0 @ 11.97%
2-1 @ 9.48%
3-0 @ 6.81%
3-1 @ 5.39%
4-0 @ 2.91%
4-1 @ 2.3%
3-2 @ 2.14%
5-0 @ 0.99%
4-2 @ 0.91%
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 59.19%
1-1 @ 11.1%
0-0 @ 8.22%
2-2 @ 3.75%
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 23.69%
0-1 @ 6.51%
1-2 @ 4.4%
0-2 @ 2.58%
1-3 @ 1.16%
2-3 @ 0.99%
Other @ 1.48%
Total : 17.12%

Head to Head
Mar 11, 2022 7.45pm
Drogheda
0-3
Sligo

Clarke (18'), Deegan (25')
Banks (7'), Hamilton (19'), Fitzgerald (34')
(66')
Oct 29, 2021 7.45pm
Sligo
2-0
Drogheda
Mahon (72'), Kenny (88')

Markey (49'), (86')
Sep 3, 2021 7.45pm
Drogheda
0-0
Sligo

Markey (22'), Murray (86'), Obhakhan (88')
Clancy (89')
Jun 12, 2021 7.45pm
Sligo
1-2
Drogheda
Blaney (90')
McCourt (41'), (79')
Lyons (9', 61')
(79'), (90+2')
Apr 30, 2021 5.45pm
Drogheda
1-1
Sligo
Lyons (17')
Heeney (68'), Lyons (70'), Deegan (85'), Brown (87')
Kenny (36')
Blaney (27')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Champions League
Championship
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shamrock RoversShamrock25165438152353
2DundalkDundalk261310337172049
3Derry CityDerry25129441231845
4St Patrick's AthleticSt Patrick's25116834221239
5Sligo RoversSligo259883328535
6Bohemians258893232032
7Shelbourne2494112431-731
8Drogheda UnitedDrogheda2779112842-1430
9University College DublinUCD2637161851-3316
10Finn HarpsFinn Harps2636172347-2415

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!