MX23RW : Saturday, April 13 02:09:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
Volos
Greek Superleague | Gameweek 25
Feb 28, 2024 at 1pm UK
Dimotiko Stadio Neapolis Volou

Volos
3 - 1
OFI Crete

Vouros (31' og.), Shelis (61'), Bertoglio (70')
Tsokanis (25'), Manuel Garcia (41'), Kalogeropoulos (63')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Larsson (13')
Glazer (17'), Neira (19'), Phellype (32'), Leya Iseka (85'), Gallegos (89')
Coverage of the Greek Superleague clash between Volos and OFI Crete.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aris 2-0 Volos
Sunday, February 25 at 5.30pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: PAS Giannina 2-2 OFI Crete
Sunday, February 25 at 2.30pm in Greek Superleague

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a OFI Crete win with a probability of 46.82%. A win for Volos had a probability of 27.28% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a OFI Crete win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.19%) and 0-2 (8.55%). The likeliest Volos win was 1-0 (8.25%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.31%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 2.4% likelihood.

Result
VolosDrawOFI Crete
27.28% (0.036000000000001 0.04) 25.9% (0.018000000000001 0.02) 46.82% (-0.050999999999995 -0.05)
Both teams to score 51.05% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.33% (-0.053000000000004 -0.05)52.67% (0.054000000000002 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.69% (-0.044 -0.04)74.31% (0.043999999999997 0.04)
Volos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.86% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)34.14% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.17% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)70.83% (0.0030000000000001 0)
OFI Crete Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.52% (-0.046000000000006 -0.05)22.48% (0.047000000000001 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.97% (-0.07 -0.07)56.03% (0.071999999999996 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Volos 27.28%
    OFI Crete 46.82%
    Draw 25.9%
VolosDrawOFI Crete
1-0 @ 8.25% (0.017999999999999 0.02)
2-1 @ 6.62% (0.0040000000000004 0)
2-0 @ 4.43% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.37% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-2 @ 1.77% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 1.59% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.26%
Total : 27.28%
1-1 @ 12.31% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.67% (0.016 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.94% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.97%
Total : 25.9%
0-1 @ 11.45% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 9.19% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
0-2 @ 8.55% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.57% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-3 @ 4.25% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.46% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-4 @ 1.71% (-0.006 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.59% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
2-4 @ 0.92% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 46.82%

Head to Head
Nov 24, 2023 4.15pm
Gameweek 12
OFI Crete
1-1
Volos
Thorarinsson (60')
Dicko (39'), Gallegos (45+5'), Marinakis (85')
Comba (40')
Manuel Garcia (19'), Comba (24'), Kostic (64'), Barrientos (88')
Manuel Garcia (45+1')
Jan 3, 2023 2.30pm
Sep 4, 2022 5pm
May 14, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 7
Volos
5-0
OFI Crete
Van Weert (12', 29'), Fernandes (36'), Rosero (65', 81')
Rosero (53')

Vouros (35'), Rahman Oues (64'), Mellado (71'), Staikos (89')
Feb 13, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 23
OFI Crete
2-1
Volos
Vouros (19'), Toral (33')
Neira (66'), Phellype (74')
Fernandes (51')
Soares (18'), Barrientos (45+2'), Fernandes (55'), Klaiman (90+1'), van Weert (90+3')
Barrientos (70')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
12.30pm
Tsitsipas
Sinner
2.30pm
Djokovic
Ruud
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1AtromitosAtromitos31203347-1433
2Panserraikos31113149-1831
3Asteras TripolisAsteras30033752-1531
4OFI CreteOFI Crete31203044-1430
5Volos33003153-2228
6Kifisia31113461-2725
7PanetolikosPanetolikos31113048-1824
8PAS GianninaPAS Giannina30122856-2819
Championship Round
1PAOKPAOK421174274767
2AEK AthensAEK Athens421168293966
3PanathinaikosPanathinaikos430171264565
4OlympiacosOlympiacos420267293863
5Aris ThessalonikiAris42024335848
6LamiaLamia40043859-2134
 
Regular Season
1PAOKPAOK26193466214560
2AEK AthensAEK Athens26178160253559
3OlympiacosOlympiacos26183558243457
4PanathinaikosPanathinaikos26175462214156
5Aris ThessalonikiAris26126839291042
6LamiaLamia2697103544-934
7Asteras TripolisAsteras2694133646-1031
8AtromitosAtromitos26610102944-1528
9Panserraikos2669112845-1727
10OFI CreteOFI Crete26510112644-1825
11Kifisia2649133156-2521
12PanetolikosPanetolikos2648142646-2020
13Volos2647152452-2819
14PAS GianninaPAS Giannina2639142548-2318


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!