MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 05:13:29| >> :300:86500:86500:
Greek Superleague | Gameweek 13
Dec 3, 2023 at 3.30pm UK
Stadio Peristeriou
Atromitos
1 - 1
PAS Giannina
Robail (64')
Camara (66'), Tzavellas (73'), De Bock (84'), Vergos (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Erramuspe (87' pen.)
Rosero (41'), Pantelakis (69')
Coverage of the Greek Superleague clash between Atromitos and PAS Giannina.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lamia 3-3 Atromitos
Sunday, November 26 at 5.30pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: PAS Giannina 0-1 AEK Athens
Sunday, November 26 at 3pm in Greek Superleague

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atromitos win with a probability of 51.38%. A draw had a probability of 26.5% and a win for PAS Giannina had a probability of 22.12%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atromitos win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.46%) and 2-1 (9.05%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.3%), while for a PAS Giannina win it was 0-1 (8.37%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.3% likelihood.

Result
AtromitosDrawPAS Giannina
51.38% (0.325 0.33) 26.5% (0.17 0.17) 22.12% (-0.49 -0.49)
Both teams to score 44.56% (-0.98699999999999 -0.99)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.31% (-0.999 -1)58.7% (1.004 1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.77% (-0.784 -0.78)79.23% (0.789 0.79)
Atromitos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.01% (-0.28099999999999 -0.28)22.99% (0.286 0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.21% (-0.41699999999999 -0.42)56.79% (0.423 0.42)
PAS Giannina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.86% (-1.064 -1.06)42.14% (1.07 1.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.45% (-0.932 -0.93)78.55% (0.938 0.94)
Score Analysis
    Atromitos 51.37%
    PAS Giannina 22.12%
    Draw 26.5%
AtromitosDrawPAS Giannina
1-0 @ 14.24% (0.42 0.42)
2-0 @ 10.46% (0.22 0.22)
2-1 @ 9.05% (-0.072999999999999 -0.07)
3-0 @ 5.13% (0.066 0.07)
3-1 @ 4.43% (-0.074 -0.07)
3-2 @ 1.92% (-0.089 -0.09)
4-0 @ 1.89% (0.008 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.63% (-0.041 -0.04)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 51.37%
1-1 @ 12.3%
0-0 @ 9.69% (0.363 0.36)
2-2 @ 3.91% (-0.149 -0.15)
Other @ 0.6%
Total : 26.5%
0-1 @ 8.37% (0.073 0.07)
1-2 @ 5.32% (-0.155 -0.16)
0-2 @ 3.62% (-0.074 -0.07)
1-3 @ 1.53% (-0.092 -0.09)
2-3 @ 1.13% (-0.078 -0.08)
0-3 @ 1.04% (-0.053 -0.05)
Other @ 1.11%
Total : 22.12%

Head to Head
Apr 8, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 3
Atromitos
1-1
PAS Giannina
Camara (7')
Pamlidis (27')
Jan 28, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 20
PAS Giannina
1-1
Atromitos
Balan (32')
Tzovaras (77')
Oct 10, 2022 4pm
Gameweek 7
Atromitos
2-1
PAS Giannina
Orn Kjartansson (75', 86')
Pantelakis (63')
Jan 16, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 18
PAS Giannina
1-1
Atromitos
Jose Perea (3')
Kargas (64')
Koulouris (1')
Galvao (47'), Salomon (61')
Oct 3, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 5
Atromitos
1-1
PAS Giannina
Mendes Moreira (90+1')
Kargas (14'), Saliakas (79'), Brener (83')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1AEK AthensAEK Athens24167153203355
2PAOKPAOK23163459203951
3PanathinaikosPanathinaikos23163457183951
4OlympiacosOlympiacos23153551222947
5Aris ThessalonikiAris23115734241038
6LamiaLamia249783439-534
7Asteras TripolisAsteras2393113139-830
8Panserraikos2459102642-1624
9AtromitosAtromitos2459102542-1724
10OFI CreteOFI Crete2358102137-1623
11PanetolikosPanetolikos2347122239-1719
12Volos2338122143-2217
13PAS GianninaPAS Giannina2337132041-2116
14Kifisia2337132250-2816

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!