MX23RW : Saturday, April 13 02:13:03| >> :300:86500:86500:
Greek Superleague | Gameweek 25
Feb 28, 2024 at 3pm UK
Stadio Peristeriou

Atromitos
3 - 1
Lamia

Jubitana (2'), Angielski (61', 81')
Jubitana (32'), Tzavellas (45+3'), De Bock (74')
Jubitana (69')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Slivka (26')
Carlitos (45+3'), Slivka (88'), Malci (90+3'), Malci (90+3')
Coverage of the Greek Superleague clash between Atromitos and Lamia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Panserraikos 0-0 Atromitos
Saturday, February 24 at 5.30pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Lamia 1-3 AEK Athens
Saturday, February 24 at 5pm in Greek Superleague

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lamia win with a probability of 41.06%. A win for Atromitos had a probability of 32.83% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lamia win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.71%) and 0-2 (7.1%). The likeliest Atromitos win was 1-0 (8.85%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.41%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 3.1% likelihood.

Result
AtromitosDrawLamia
32.83% (0.067999999999998 0.07) 26.1% (0.013000000000002 0.01) 41.06% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)
Both teams to score 53.27% (-0.029999999999994 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.87% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)51.13% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.02% (-0.041 -0.04)72.98% (0.040999999999997 0.04)
Atromitos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.65% (0.02000000000001 0.02)29.35% (-0.02 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.67% (0.022999999999996 0.02)65.33% (-0.02300000000001 -0.02)
Lamia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.4% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)24.6% (0.062999999999999 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.9% (-0.090000000000003 -0.09)59.1% (0.091000000000001 0.09)
Score Analysis
    Atromitos 32.83%
    Lamia 41.06%
    Draw 26.1%
AtromitosDrawLamia
1-0 @ 8.85% (0.022 0.02)
2-1 @ 7.61% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
2-0 @ 5.42% (0.016 0.02)
3-1 @ 3.11% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.22% (0.008 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.18%
4-1 @ 0.95% (0.003 0)
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 32.83%
1-1 @ 12.41% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.22% (0.013 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.34% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-3 @ 1.02% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.1%
0-1 @ 10.12%
1-2 @ 8.71% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-2 @ 7.1% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.07% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.32% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.49% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.43% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.16% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 41.06%

Head to Head
Nov 26, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 12
Lamia
3-3
Atromitos
Martinez (13'), Slivka (22'), Sidcley (55')
Simon (39'), Papadopoulos (64'), Carlitos (73'), Santana (73')
Acevedo (4'), Gonzalez (8'), Vergos (65' pen.)
Camara (42'), Acevedo (86'), Valencia (88')
Apr 22, 2023 5.15pm
Gameweek 4
Lamia
1-0
Atromitos
Vergos (54')
Jan 14, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 18
Lamia
1-1
Atromitos
Kornezos (47')
Rotariu (8')
Sep 17, 2022 6pm
May 15, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 7
Lamia
0-0
Atromitos
Gentsoglou (10'), Martinez (16')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
12.30pm
Tsitsipas
Sinner
2.30pm
Djokovic
Ruud
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1AtromitosAtromitos31203347-1433
2Panserraikos31113149-1831
3Asteras TripolisAsteras30033752-1531
4OFI CreteOFI Crete31203044-1430
5Volos33003153-2228
6Kifisia31113461-2725
7PanetolikosPanetolikos31113048-1824
8PAS GianninaPAS Giannina30122856-2819
Championship Round
1PAOKPAOK421174274767
2AEK AthensAEK Athens421168293966
3PanathinaikosPanathinaikos430171264565
4OlympiacosOlympiacos420267293863
5Aris ThessalonikiAris42024335848
6LamiaLamia40043859-2134
 
Regular Season
1PAOKPAOK26193466214560
2AEK AthensAEK Athens26178160253559
3OlympiacosOlympiacos26183558243457
4PanathinaikosPanathinaikos26175462214156
5Aris ThessalonikiAris26126839291042
6LamiaLamia2697103544-934
7Asteras TripolisAsteras2694133646-1031
8AtromitosAtromitos26610102944-1528
9Panserraikos2669112845-1727
10OFI CreteOFI Crete26510112644-1825
11Kifisia2649133156-2521
12PanetolikosPanetolikos2648142646-2020
13Volos2647152452-2819
14PAS GianninaPAS Giannina2639142548-2318


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!