MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 12:22:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Czech Liga | Gameweek 18
Dec 9, 2023 at 2pm UK
Stadion FK Chmel Blsany
Slovacko
5 - 2
Bohemians 1905
Havlik (2', 53', 64', 77'), Danicek (34' pen.)
Reinberk (7'), Cicilia (16')
FT(HT: 2-2)
Hala (23'), Kostl (45+3')
Prekop (9'), Hala (59')
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between FC Slovacko and Bohemians 1905.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Olomouc 1-1 Slovacko
Saturday, December 2 at 2pm in Czech Liga
Last Game: Teplice 1-1 Bohemians 1905
Saturday, November 25 at 2pm in Czech Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FC Slovacko win with a probability of 64.77%. A draw had a probability of 21.4% and a win for Bohemians 1905 had a probability of 13.82%.

The most likely scoreline for a FC Slovacko win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.95%) and 2-1 (9.5%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.06%), while for a Bohemians 1905 win it was 0-1 (5.33%). The actual scoreline of 5-2 was predicted with a 0.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that FC Slovacko would win this match.

Result
FC SlovackoDrawBohemians 1905
64.77% (0.021000000000001 0.02) 21.41% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 13.82% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Both teams to score 44.11% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.69% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)51.31% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.86% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)73.13% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
FC Slovacko Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.86% (0.0040000000000049 0)15.14% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.27% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)43.73% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Bohemians 1905 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
51.99% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)48.01% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.76% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)83.24% (0.02300000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    FC Slovacko 64.76%
    Bohemians 1905 13.82%
    Draw 21.4%
FC SlovackoDrawBohemians 1905
1-0 @ 13.72% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 12.95% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.5% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-0 @ 8.15% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 5.98% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
4-0 @ 3.85% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 2.82%
3-2 @ 2.19% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
5-0 @ 1.45% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-1 @ 1.07% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.04% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 64.76%
1-1 @ 10.06% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.27% (0.0029999999999992 0)
2-2 @ 3.49% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.59%
Total : 21.4%
0-1 @ 5.33% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-2 @ 3.69% (-0.004 -0)
0-2 @ 1.96% (-0.002 -0)
1-3 @ 0.9% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.93%
Total : 13.82%

Head to Head
Aug 13, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 4
Bohemians 1905
0-1
Slovacko

Kovarik (90+4')
Hofmann (45+3')
Svedik (88+88'), Kadlec (90+7'), Kadlec (90+6')
Cicilia (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Sparta Prague21182152143856
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague21164143172652
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen22143552262645
4FC SlovackoSlovacko2110562923635
5Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava229493126531
6Sigma OlomoucOlomouc218582827129
7Mlada Boleslav228593737029
8Slovan LiberecSlovan Liberec227873434029
9Teplice227782324-128
10Bohemians 1905226791829-1125
11FK Baumit JablonecJablonec225982935-624
12Pardubice2165102127-623
13Hradec Kralove225892332-923
14FC Fastav ZlinZlin2246122649-2318
15MFK Karvina2244142242-2016
16Ceske Budejovice2142152046-2614

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!