MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 14:45:52| >> :60:179:179:
Jun 10, 2022 at 3.30am UK at BC Place Stadium
Canada
4 - 0
Curacao
Davies (27' pen., 71'), Vitoria (42'), Cavallini (85')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Coverage of the CONCACAF Nations League League A clash between Canada and Curacao.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Six:
Last Game: Canada 4-0 Curacao
Friday, June 10 at 3.30am in CONCACAF Nations League
Next Game: Honduras vs. Canada
Tuesday, June 14 at 3am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Six:
Last Game: Canada 4-0 Curacao
Friday, June 10 at 3.30am in CONCACAF Nations League
Next Game: Curacao vs. Canada
Friday, March 24 at 11pm in CONCACAF Nations League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Canada win with a probability of 61.19%. A draw had a probability of 23.4% and a win for Curacao had a probability of 15.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Canada win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.96%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.84%) and 2-1 (9.29%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.82%), while for a Curacao win it was 0-1 (6.31%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 3.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Canada would win this match.

Result
CanadaDrawCuracao
61.19% (-0.062000000000005 -0.06) 23.41% (0.013000000000002 0.01) 15.4% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
Both teams to score 42.23% (0.064 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.05% (0.026000000000003 0.03)55.95% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.96% (0.021999999999998 0.02)77.05% (-0.021999999999991 -0.02)
Canada Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.02% (-0.012 -0.01)17.98% (0.012 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.17% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)48.83% (0.022000000000006 0.02)
Curacao Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
51.49% (0.084999999999994 0.08)48.51% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.4% (0.061999999999998 0.06)83.6% (-0.062000000000012 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Canada 61.19%
    Curacao 15.4%
    Draw 23.4%
CanadaDrawCuracao
1-0 @ 14.96% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-0 @ 12.84% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.29% (0.004999999999999 0)
3-0 @ 7.35% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-1 @ 5.31%
4-0 @ 3.15% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.28%
3-2 @ 1.92% (0.0049999999999999 0)
5-0 @ 1.08% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 3%
Total : 61.19%
1-1 @ 10.82% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.72% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-2 @ 3.36% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
Other @ 0.5%
Total : 23.4%
0-1 @ 6.31% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-2 @ 3.92% (0.014 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.28% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
1-3 @ 0.94% (0.005 0.01)
Other @ 1.95%
Total : 15.4%

How you voted: Canada vs Curacao

Canada
88.9%
Draw
0.0%
Curacao
11.1%
9
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
KNVB Beker
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Swiss Super League
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Super League
Canadian Open Semi-Finals
8pm
Hurkacz
Ruud
Canadian Open Quarter-Finals
Result
Carreno Busta
Draper
7  6
64 1
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!