MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 07:49:53| >> :120:37120:37120:
Jul 5, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Stadion Čair
Shkupi
3 - 0
Lincoln
Danfa (11'), Adetunji (29'), Chipolina (62' og.)
Margvelashvili (43')
Margvelashvili (54')
FT(HT: 2-0)
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Champions League clash between Shkupi and Lincoln Red Imps, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Santa Clara 2-0 Shkupi
Thursday, July 29 at 9pm in Europa Conference League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: PAOK 2-0 Lincoln
Thursday, December 9 at 8pm in Europa Conference League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We said: Shkupi 1-1 Lincoln Red Imps

While Shkupi are making their Champions League debut, Lincoln Red Imps are featuring in the qualifying rounds of Europe's elite club competition for the seventh time in their history, and we think that the visitors will draw upon that experience to ground out a draw on Tuesday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shkupi win with a probability of 50.88%. A win for Lincoln Red Imps had a probability of 24.91% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shkupi win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.63%) and 2-0 (8.76%). The likeliest Lincoln Red Imps win was 0-1 (6.84%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.47%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 4.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Shkupi would win this match.

Result
ShkupiDrawLincoln Red Imps
50.88% (-0.0020000000000024 -0) 24.21% (0.0069999999999979 0.01) 24.91% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Both teams to score 54.24% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.51% (-0.026999999999994 -0.03)47.49% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.3% (-0.025000000000002 -0.03)69.7% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Shkupi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.32% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)18.68% (0.012 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.98% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)50.02% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Lincoln Red Imps Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.69% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)33.31% (0.017000000000003 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.07% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)69.93% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Shkupi 50.88%
    Lincoln Red Imps 24.91%
    Draw 24.2%
ShkupiDrawLincoln Red Imps
1-0 @ 10.43%
2-1 @ 9.63% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 8.76% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-1 @ 5.38% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 4.9%
3-2 @ 2.96% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-1 @ 2.26% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-0 @ 2.05% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-2 @ 1.24% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.27%
Total : 50.88%
1-1 @ 11.47%
0-0 @ 6.22% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.29% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-3 @ 1.09% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 24.2%
0-1 @ 6.84% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-2 @ 6.31% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 3.76% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 2.31% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-3 @ 1.94% (-0.002 -0)
0-3 @ 1.38%
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 24.91%

How you voted: Shkupi vs Lincoln

Shkupi
52.9%
Draw
29.4%
Lincoln Red Imps
17.6%
34
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!