MX23RW : Friday, August 19 07:48:56| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 29, 2022 at 6pm UK
Gomel
1 - 0
Torpedo-BelAZ
Anufriev (20')
Aleksievich (36'), Anufriev (60'), Matveichyk (61')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Samiev (90+2')
Coverage of the Belarusian Premier League clash between Gomel and Torpedo-BelAZ.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Isloch 1-1 Gomel
Saturday, June 25 at 1pm in Belarusian Premier League
Last Game: Soligorsk 0-1 Torpedo-BelAZ
Saturday, June 25 at 5pm in Belarusian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Torpedo-BelAZ win with a probability of 36.5%. A win for Gomel had a probability of 35.7% and a draw had a probability of 27.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Torpedo-BelAZ win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.85%) and 0-2 (6.65%). The likeliest Gomel win was 1-0 (10.93%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.1%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 10.9% likelihood.

Result
GomelDrawTorpedo-BelAZ
35.7% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02) 27.8% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01) 36.5% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Both teams to score 48.41% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.5% (0.036000000000001 0.04)57.5% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.71% (0.030000000000001 0.03)78.3% (-0.024999999999991 -0.02)
Gomel Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.33% (0.007000000000005 0.01)30.68% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.07% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)66.93% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Torpedo-BelAZ Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.83% (0.036999999999992 0.04)30.18% (-0.032 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.67% (0.045000000000002 0.05)66.33% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Gomel 35.69%
    Torpedo-BelAZ 36.5%
    Draw 27.8%
GomelDrawTorpedo-BelAZ
1-0 @ 10.93% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 7.74% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 6.46% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.05%
3-0 @ 2.55% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 1.83% (0.002 0)
4-1 @ 0.9%
Other @ 2.23%
Total : 35.69%
1-1 @ 13.1%
0-0 @ 9.26% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.64% (0.0040000000000004 0)
Other @ 0.8%
Total : 27.8%
0-1 @ 11.09%
1-2 @ 7.85% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 6.65% (0.0039999999999996 0)
1-3 @ 3.14% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.65% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 1.85% (0.004 0)
1-4 @ 0.94% (0.0019999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.33%
Total : 36.5%

Head to Head
Aug 28, 2021 2.30pm
Torpedo-BelAZ
0-1
Gomel

Yashin (61')
Solovey (62' pen.)
Chikida (15'), Myshenko (90+3')
Apr 25, 2021 6.45pm
Gomel
1-1
Torpedo-BelAZ
Nekrasov (74')
Antsilevski (90' pen.)
Gomza (21'), Batishchev (27'), Pavlykovets (46'), Astakhov (49'), Nikolaevich (63'), Yudenkov (89')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
6pm
Medvedev
Fritz
8pm
Tsitsipas
Isner
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
Result
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
2 7  6
6 61 1
Result
Cilic
Alcaraz
64 1
7  6

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!