Team GB's Jack Laugher and James Heatly secure comfortable progression through to the men's 3m springboard final later on Tuesday.
Team GB's Jack Laugher and James Heatly have secured comfortable passage to the men's 3m springboard final.
Laugher - silver medallist at Rio 2016 - finished third in the semi-final, a concerning 25 points behind China's Wang Zongyuan in second.
James Heatly claimed an impressive fourth place in the semi, ahead of Mexican veteran Rommel Pacheco as well as Evgenii Kuznetsov, qualifier as part of a Russian team.
The final takes place at 7am UK.
Top 12 qualifiers for the men's 3m springboard final:
1. Xie Siyi (CHN) - 543.45
2. Wang Zongyuan (CHN) - 540.50
3. Jack Laugher (GBR) - 514.75
4. James Heatly (GBR) - 454.85
5. Evgenii Kuznetsov (ROC) - 453.85
6. Rommel Pacheco (MEX) - 437.65
7. Ken Terauchi - 424.50
8. Anton Down-Jenkins (NZL) - 424.20
9. Martin Wolfram (GER) - 423.00
10. Andrew Capobianco (USA) - 419.60
11. Mohab Ishak (EGY) - 408.85
12. Woo Haram (KOR) - 403.15