RB Leipzig head coach Ralph Hasenhuttl has insisted that Naby Keita will "100%" be at the club next season following numerous attempts from Liverpool to sign him.
The Merseyside outfit have been in a tussle with the Bundesliga club for some time, but recent reports have claimed that the Reds have ended their pursuit.
Leipzig dug their heels in by reportedly rejecting bids of £57m and £66m from Liverpool for the Guinean midfielder, who played at Arsenal's home stadium in a friendly against Sevilla in the Emirates Cup on Saturday afternoon.
According to the Liverpool Echo, when told that Jurgen Klopp and the club have ended interest in Keita, Hasenhuttl said: "That is good.
"The chance [of Keita leaving] is null. It's 100% clear that Naby will play this year in Leipzig. At the beginning of the transfer period that we said we would start with the same team and of the players we had last year no-one will go.
"That would be our answer now also. For us, everyone can see how important Naby Keita is for our game. It's 100% sure that he will be with RB Leipzig in the Champions League. They will finish their transfer activities and that is okay for me."