Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton records the quickest time during the second practice session ahead of the Korean Grand Prix.
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton has recorded the fastest time during the second practice session ahead of Sunday's Korean Grand Prix.
The Brit followed up his impressive effort from the opening session to finish marginally ahead of Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel and Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg.
Mark Webber ended in fourth position, while the Ferrari duo of Felipe Massa and Fernando Alonso finished in fifth and seventh respectively.
Lotus Renault's Kimi Raikkonen was eighth, McLaren's Jenson Button was one position behind in ninth, with Paul di Resta concluding the session in 11th place for Force India.
1. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)
2. Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull)
3. Nico Rosberg (Mercedes)
4. Mark Webber (Red Bull)
5. Felipe Massa (Ferrari)
6. Romain Grosjean (Lotus Renault)
7. Fernando Alonso (Ferrari)
8. Kimi Raikkonen (Lotus Renault)
9. Jenson Button (McLaren)
10. Adrian Sutil (Force India)
11. Paul di Resta (Forece India)
12. Sergio Perez (McLaren)
13. Eestban Gutierrez (Sauber)
14. Nico Hulkenberg (Sauber)
15. Jean-Eric Vergne (Toro Rosso)
16. Daniel Ricciardo (Toro Rosso)
17. Pastor Maldonado (Williams)
18. Valtteri Bottas (Williams)
19. Giedo van der Garde (Caterham)
20. Charles Pic (Caterham)
21. Jules Bianchi (Marussia)
22. Max Chilton (Marussia)
Result: Hamilton fastest in first practice >